57 replies to this topic

#41 starscream1989

starscream1989

Runner

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:33 AM

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a Johnathan Frakes bridge photoshoot but before I do, does anyone know if Johnathan will be sitting in the First Officer's chair and I'll be in the Captain's Chair? How does it work?

Cheers

#42 Queen_Sindel

Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,955 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:08 AM

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a Johnathan Frakes bridge photoshoot but before I do, does anyone know if Johnathan will be sitting in the First Officer's chair and I'll be in the Captain's Chair? How does it work?

Cheers

We currently don't have Information about the exact set up, sorry. Usually both the guest Location and the attendee Location stays the same. So personally I expect the set up you are describing because it makes the most sense.

Warning: Fangirl alert
Likely to squee at high frequencies!
-----------------------------
CSI Audio/visual labrat
Officially approved Alexis Cruz stalker
Founder of the Sadistic Quizmaster fan club

#43 starscream1989

starscream1989

Runner

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 04:08 PM

Thanks for that info, much appreciated. I was just making sure Johnathan wouldn't be standing on the top level of the bridge and attendee on the lower deck! It wouldn't be much of a photo 'together' would it now?!!

#44 Queen_Sindel

Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin
  • 25,955 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:17 PM

Thanks for that info, much appreciated. I was just making sure Johnathan wouldn't be standing on the top level of the bridge and attendee on the lower deck! It wouldn't be much of a photo 'together' would it now?!!

Yeah that won't happen. If both standing you'd of course stand next to each other.

CSI Audio/visual labrat

#45 D4vem88

D4vem88

Camera Operator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:28 PM

Hey, couldn't see the answer, so forgive me if its been mentioned: but will this work the same as regular Showmasters photo ops, that if multiple ticket holders have their photo taken together, say 3, then 3 photos will be taken and a print of each will be given out?
<p>INSTAGRAM: DMUNNS88. YouTube: Dave's Geek Chat. Twitter: @d_munns.Guests met so far:Stan Lee, Carrie Fisher, Ian McDiarmid, Billy Dee Williams, Kenny Baker, Anthony Daniels, Jeremy Bulloch, Peter Mayhew, Dave Prowse, Summer Glau, Sir Patrick Stewart, William Shatner, Karl Urban, Colin Salmon, James O'Barr, Dan Slott, Shinedown (band), Chris Jericho, Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh, Candice Patton, Rick Cosnett, Jesse L Martin, Sean Pertwee, Cory Michael Smith, David Zayas, Jason Momoa, Rila Fukushima, Karl Yune, Willa Holland, Kelly Hu, Gregg Henry, Sean Gunn, Jason David Frank, Ray Park, Hayley Atwell, John Wagner, Carl Weathers, Nick Frost, Shane Rimmer, Greg Grunberg, Mike Quinn, Jessica Henwick, Denis Lawson, Garrick Hagon, Jack Klaff, John Barrowman, Emily Bett Rickards, Michael Rowe, Amy Gumenick, Katie Cassidy, Colton Haynes, Charlotte Ross, David Mazouz, Robbie Amell, Keiynan Lonsdale, Franz Drameh, Tom Cavanagh, Falk Hentschel, Ciara Renée, Danielle Panabaker, Italia Ricci, Elizabeth Henstridge, Nick Blood, Luke Mitchell, Katrina Law, Erin Richards, Manu Bennett, Paul Blackthorne, Matt Ryan, Robin Lord Taylor, Camren Bicondova, Brett Dalton, Iain DeCaestecker, Dichen Lachman, Enver Gjokai, Bridget Regan, Daniel Logan, Mark Hamill, Dolph Lundgren, Catherine Sutherland, Nakia Burrise, Johnny Yong Bosch, Sean Maher, Jamie Harris, Elden Henson, Edge, Tobin Bell, Mads Mikkelsen, Jeremy Renner, Una Stubbs, Rupert Graves, Amanda Abbington, Alistair Petrie, Louise Brealey, Mark Gatiss, Andrew Scott, Benedict Cumberbatch, Wil Wheaton, Christopher Lloyd

#46 Queen_Sindel

Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin
  • 25,955 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:13 AM

Hey, couldn't see the answer, so forgive me if its been mentioned: but will this work the same as regular Showmasters photo ops, that if multiple ticket holders have their photo taken together, say 3, then 3 photos will be taken and a print of each will be given out?

Yes. But remember, each Person in the photo Needs a ticket.

• D4vem88 likes this
CSI Audio/visual labrat

#47 Cybermystic

Cybermystic

Runner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:52 AM

I bought a ticket for this back in August when no times were given.  I am travelling up from the New Forest and won't arrive until 10:37 a.m.  Initially there was only a photoshoot before that time - I now see there is another photoshoot later in the afternoon.  Will I be assigned to the afternoon shoot when I finally get to the NEC??

Sorry - should have said - this is for William Shatner on the Enterprise Bridge.

Edited by Cybermystic, 05 October 2016 - 07:53 AM.

#48 Queen_Sindel

Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin
  • 25,955 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:00 AM

I bought a ticket for this back in August when no times were given.  I am travelling up from the New Forest and won't arrive until 10:37 a.m.  Initially there was only a photoshoot before that time - I now see there is another photoshoot later in the afternoon.  Will I be assigned to the afternoon shoot when I finally get to the NEC??

Sorry - should have said - this is for William Shatner on the Enterprise Bridge.

What is your Batch number? It is possible you'd be in the afternoon set anyway. Your time Slot is determined by your Batch number. But you can go any time after your Batch was called, so even if you'd be in the morning Slot going in the afternoon is not a Problem.

CSI Audio/visual labrat

#49 Cybermystic

Cybermystic

Runner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:08 AM

Thank you for the information.  I did not realise there was a batch number right at the bottom of the ticket until you mentioned it  :smile:   It says batch 6.

Is that for the morning slot??

Edited by Cybermystic, 05 October 2016 - 08:15 AM.

#50 Queen_Sindel

Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin
  • 25,955 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:19 AM

Thank you for the information.  I did not realise there was a batch number right at the bottom of the ticket until you mentioned it  :smile:   It says batch 6.

Is that for the morning slot??

Afternoon. The photoshoot Queues go fast, but not quite at warp Speed. :lol:

CSI Audio/visual labrat

#51 Cybermystic

Cybermystic

Runner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:02 AM

Thank you very much :)  Is it sad for a 62 year old to be so excited about this?  Really looking forward to Saturday - also booked for Shatner's World!!

• kittkarr likes this

#52 gwynatlarche

gwynatlarche

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:17 AM

Of course it's not star trek is for any age. xx
  • Cybermystic likes this

#53 seela

seela

Grip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:47 AM

With out the oldest there would 've no star rrek
  • kittkarr and Cybermystic like this

#54 bobbever

bobbever

Runner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:15 AM

Can anyone help me?

On Saturday I have Batch 10 for photoshoot with William Shatner on the Enterprise - will this be morning or afternoon session?

Edited by bobbever, 07 October 2016 - 09:16 AM.

#55 wjbleming

wjbleming

2nd Unit Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:16 AM

Can anyone help me?

I have Batch 10 for photoshoot with William Shatner on the Enterprise - will this be morning or afternoon session?

Afternoon session most likely. :smile:

• bobbever likes this
"I've seen Men of Steel die and Dark Knights fall"

Have attended: BelfastFCC2014, BelfastFCC2015, BelfastFCC2016, LFCC2016, BelfastFCC2017

Hoping to attend: LFCC2017, BelfastFCC2018

#56 Queen_Sindel

Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin
  • 25,955 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:10 AM

Can anyone help me?

I have Batch 10 for photoshoot with William Shatner on the Enterprise - will this be morning or afternoon session?

Afternoon session most likely. :smile:

Afternoon session definitely. He's fast, but not quite warp Speed. ;)

• StuartG2198 and bobbever like this
CSI Audio/visual labrat

#57 CosmicAvatar

CosmicAvatar

Cinematographer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,231 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:29 AM

Those bridges did look fantastic, particularly the TNG one.  I've had to limit my photoshoots and autos somewhat this year, but oh, the money I could have spent!

Some of my meetage: Jensen Ackles, Freema Agyeman, Gillian Anderson, David Anders, Amir Arison, Rene Auberjonois, Erick Avari, Jane Badler, Tom Baker, Scott Bakula, Adam Baldwin, John Barrowman, Amber Benson, Brian Blessed, Marc Blucas, Barry Bostwick, Grant Bowler, Nick Brendon, Avery Brooks, LeVar Burton, Adam Busch, Charisma Carpenter, Joanna Cassidy, Emma Caulfield, Chris Claremont, Jenna Louise Coleman, Misha Collins, Jeffrey Combs, Bernard Cribbins, Lenora Crichlow, Benedict Cumberbatch, Charles Dance, John Rhys Davies, Nicole de Boer, Thomas Dekker, John DeLancie, Peter Dinklage, Michael Dorn, Nelsan Ellis, Robert Englund, Terry Farrell, Lou Ferrigno, Nathan Fillion, Carrie Fisher, Jerome Flynn, Michelle Forbes, Michael J Fox, Jonathan Frakes, Michael Gambon, Mark Gatiss, Karen Gillan, Jack Gleeson, Summer Glau, Iain Glen, Julian Glover, Greg Grunberg,Joel Gretsch, Linda Hamilton, David Hasselhoff, Richard Hatch, Rutger Hauer, Anthony Head, Lena Headey, JG Hertzler, Lance Henriksen, Christopher Heyerdahl, John Hurt, Michael Ironside, Derek Jacobi, Famke Jansen, Richard Kiel, Alex Kingston, Phil LaMarr, Christopher Lambert, Juliet Landau, Stan (The Man) Lee, Robert Knepper, Walter Koenig, Nicholas Lea, Fredric Lehne, Christopher Lloyd, Joe Manganiello, James Marsters, Robert Maschio, Ian McDiarmid, Malcolm McDowell, Gates McFadden, Jason Momoa, Glenn Morshower, Kate Mulgrew, Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine, Nichelle Nichols, Leonard Nimoy, Edward James Olmos, Robert O'Reilly, Jeremy Renner, Jared Padalecki, Hayden Panettiere, Jim Parrack, Adrian Pasdar, Robert Patrick, Bill Paxton, Ron Perlman, Mitch Pileggi, Billie Piper, Suzi Plakson, Terry Pratchett, Sendhil Ramamurthy, J August Richards, Jeff Ricketts, Andrew Robinson, Mark Rolston, Stephanie Romanov, Cristine Rose, Brandon Routh, Jeri Ryan, Robin Sachs, Katee Sackhoff, William Shatner, Mark Sheppard, Morgan Sheppard, Armin Shimerman, John Simm, Marina Sirtis, Tom Sizemore, Matt Smith, Brent Spiner, Jewel Staite, Patrick Stewart, Kristine Sutherland, George Takei, David Tennant, TJ Thyne, Stephen Tobolowsky, Russell Tovey, Alan Tudyk, Aidan Turner, Karl Urban, Milo Ventimiglia, Nana Visitor, Sigourney Weaver, Steven Williams, Tom Wlaschiha, DB Woodside.

#58 SirGeeksalot

SirGeeksalot

Gaffer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:06 PM

I love my TNG and Klingon bridge pictures - I got a pic of me on the TNG bridge in my uniform, as well as one with Gowron on the Klingon bridge, and just me on the Klingon bridge with a Targ! lol

Great fun! The TNG bridge one is going in the special DST frame I bought while I was there at the weekend. :-)

• kittkarr likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users