we are sorry to have to let you know that Taylor Lautner

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

:D at present with the 3 ppl its not worth the silver ticket, i hope we get 2 others like Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It the first post ME have said there will be a 4th guest. It will not be left at 3.

Yes but if theres 4people it stll wold have worked out cheaper to get a standard ticket and then buy your photo etix extra, thasts what im tyin to point out.

OK but that was true when Taylor was coming and there were 4 guests. That's not something new.

I understand that with 4 guests you feel you aren't getting a great deal but it's not a bad deal either. I'm not going to go into how much of a great deal the standard ticket is anyway with 4 autographs, hours of talks, free stuff (like 8x10s etc) and 3 parties.

We'll just focus on the difference between the standard ticket and silver ticket. You seem to be forgetting that you aren't purely buying a standard ticket WITH photoshoots. You are getting a Silver ticket which gives you priority in the talks as well.

The price difference between the tickets is £57. For that you get....

Photo shoots - £40 (at least)

An Exclusive picture of all the guests at the event - £5 (at least)

So you are paying £12 for priorty seating in all of the talks.

That's not a bad deal in my book.

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote / ( I see what you mean there. I must admit, that now the event has nearly sold out I thought we would have had more guests, being completely honest. But hey there is still time I hope for maybe more guests? ")

I am sure SM will get a nice replacement and lets face it 4 guests at any event is great

Of course it's a shame he has cancelled but his filming is more important.

And for those who think their ticket isnt worth it for 3 or 4 guests , they need to look at other events that offer no photos included in their premium packages to realise SM do well for their attendees and always put on a first class event.

I am sure it is going to be a great event as everyone is so enthusiastic and are making a real effort with their outfits , so enjoy enjoy enjoy :D

I'd be lying if I said I couldn't care any less. I was SO looking forward to meeting him, but I understand with his commitments that he has to cancel.

I'm still SO excited about meeting everyone else (Guests and fans alike) but I'm still pretty sad. :YAHOO:

Thank You to Showmasters and all the team for trying to ge this to work out, and organising this event in the first place. :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

Aww, thats a shame :D but I look forward to seeing him at a future twilight con. :YAHOO:

Also, this may have been asked before, but what happends photo shoot wise, since I booked a photo shoot with him?:headscratch:

Jola will likely confirm this soon, but previously it's been that any photo shoots with a cancelled guest have been refunded for you to then re-buy a new one if you wish.

There have been a few were there was a direct replacement and your order was automatically transfered unless you emailed Jola to say otherwise. I honestly don't think that will be the case here, but I maybe wrong.

Yes but if theres 4people it stll wold have worked out cheaper to get a standard ticket and then buy your photo etix extra, thasts what im tyin to point out

Doesn't 4 guests make it okay for Gold? I mean 4 autos at £20 is £80. 4 photos at £15 is £60. A group photo is £30. Then £20 entry fee and that is £190. That doesn't even include the parties, gift bags, etc.

I know it feels different but 4 guests does make Gold worthwhile financially as long as the guests are all £20 per autograph and photoshoot at least £15.

But in fact if you look on the website, the auto and photos for the 3 (not inc taylor cus he was £15) are only £10 each so thats £30 for photos off the 3, so no it doesnt gold ur losing out even more.

I'm trying not to think about the fact if my gold ticket was worthit or not yet... we don't know who the new guest is... and honestly... I really want to wait till after the con to make a decinion on it. :)

I'm just glad I decided to wait to buy extra autographs till everyone was announced and stuff :firedevil: much less trouble XD

I'm trying not to think about the fact if my gold ticket was worthit or not yet... we don't know who the new guest is... and honestly... I really want to wait till after the con to make a decinion on it. :)

I'm just glad I decided to wait to buy extra autographs till everyone was announced and stuff :firedevil: much less trouble XD

Apart form all the other things just remember your gold ticket gets you up close in the Wine reception which is restricted to gold and has been well worth it at other events :firedevil:

I'm just glad I decided to wait to buy extra autographs till everyone was announced and stuff :( much less trouble XD

Apart form all the other things just remember your gold ticket gets you up close in the Wine reception which is restricted to gold and has been well worth it at other events :o

Yeah me too !!!!

I'm sorry that Taylor has pulled out cause I know so many really wanted to see him (I'm afraid my Team Edward side was like great we get to meet him, but I honestly wasn't jumping up and down) I think it was really expected and lets face it - the Film has to come first :P

Looking forward to seeing who the replacement is but at this stage am seriously thinking that I was a bit over enthuastic in buying my Gold ticket so early.

And just to address the subject of the wine reception (trying so hard not to whine when I know the wonderful people at SM are working their hardest) there are 150 gold passes and 4 guests – what are your chances of getting anywhere near any guest within the half-an-hour given and still maintain any sort of calm, cool and collected order.

Anyway they say anticipation is the best part of Christmas and as with the other guests anounced, am really excited to find out who the replacment guest is.

TaraB

I think they should definetly get Cam (james) because he's killed off in twilight and it's like the only chance we'll get to meet him unless we stalk him lol. he's one of my favourites to be the new guest alongside nikki and obviously rob!

What a dream :uhoh:... I wouldn't count on his presence though. He's in Russia to film Kerosene cowboys :D