Withdrawal Dreams

marissahedley89

Ok so I'm probably putting my dignity on the line by starting this topic but I thought it would be fun to see if anyone else is going through this....or its just me :P

Has anyone else had any dreams relating to experiences at ET, potential experiences, guest-related, non-guest incidents since the weekend ended? For the sake of this thread, let's keep it clean :D

I'll share a totally random one. The other night I dreamt that Justin was around my house for dinner and was getting on really well with my mum...even though she doesn't know who he is in real life. It just amused me.

Ok..goodbye dignity :(

I had a rather sad dream the night after getting back that on the way back from ET, we randomly saw 100 Monkeys playing in a park, and stopped off to listen.

It was depressing waking up and realising that didn't actually happen. :( Still, I quickly cheered up by focusing on what had actually happened! :D

Ohh mann, people will think i'm a right loser now :D

Ahaa.

On the Sunday of ET (Technically Monday morning lol) i dreamt that i saw Justin and i was shouting his name but he couldn't hear me and he just kept getting further and further away and i was literally screaming but he still couldn't hear me :(

I lost my voice in the end :(

It was horrible.

Ohhhhh, i know i'm sad XD Ahaa.

xxx

Edited by LeahBlack.

• 3 weeks later...

The night after I got home my husband had a dream that I left him for a doctor. I think I might have gone a bit overboard with the Carlisle love when I was telling him about the weekend :(

Edited by timpe