Liverpool/North West peeps!

lozxhx

Ooohhh I get ya :P Train seems the best option of travel for me so far, can't argue with £15 return!! :D

i'm a convention no0b too.

i have no idea about the hotels or anything down there.

£15 return on the train. wow that's good.

how have you got it so cheap??

I've not booked the train yet but if you book it in advance that's apparently how much it costs!! No idea where the hotel and stuff is from the Station but I don't think it's too far :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohhh I get ya :P Train seems the best option of travel for me so far, can't argue with £15 return!! :D

I've not booked the train yet but if you book it in advance that's apparently how much it costs!! No idea where the hotel and stuff is from the Station but I don't think it's too far :)

ahh right, okay thanks =]

Ooohhh I get ya :P Train seems the best option of travel for me so far, can't argue with £15 return!! :YAHOO:

I booked the £15 return, its from Lime Street to Northampton with one major change. You just need to book it from the Trainline a couple of months in advance and be willing to leave/arrive at certain times...for instance I left Liverpool just after 2pm on the Friday and left Northampton at 12.45pm on the Monday.

Hotel-wise, come out of the station- go across the car park and turn left and walk for literally two minutes and you're at the Ibis. For the Park Inn its a little longer- turn left on the junction the Ibis is on, go around the big indoor carpark, cross the street and go in that way.

Ooohhh I get ya :P Train seems the best option of travel for me so far, can't argue with £15 return!! :lol:

I booked the £15 return, its from Lime Street to Northampton with one major change. You just need to book it from the Trainline a couple of months in advance and be willing to leave/arrive at certain times...for instance I left Liverpool just after 2pm on the Friday and left Northampton at 12.45pm on the Monday.

Hotel-wise, come out of the station- go across the car park and turn left and walk for literally two minutes and you're at the Ibis. For the Park Inn its a little longer- turn left on the junction the Ibis is on, go around the big indoor carpark, cross the street and go in that way.

that's great. thank you.

Hey im another northener, from wirral :(

I got a silver ticket and im booked in at the park inn. Still not sure how im going to be travelling there though.

I'm from Wirral =]

where abouts on the Wirral are you from?

When i put up this post before ET there wasn't anybody coming from Livepool lol

Im from West Kirby, where are you from?

I didnt go to ET, found out about it too late, but im ridiculously excited about ET2!!!

We should probably move/start this topic again in the ET2 section :poki:

Ooohhh I get ya :( Train seems the best option of travel for me so far, can't argue with £15 return!! :P

Thanks for the info!!! Sounds pretty straight forward, can't wait! :D

Hey im another northener, from wirral :D

I got a silver ticket and im booked in at the park inn. Still not sure how im going to be travelling there though.

I'm from Wirral =]

I didnt go to ET, found out about it too late, but im ridiculously excited about ET2!!!

We should probably move/start this topic again in the ET2 section :P

That's same with me, gutted I missed the first but it's made me even more excited for the next one!!! And yeahhh we'll start it again to keep in touch with fellow North West Twihards :P

Wooohoo loadsa Northerners then :D I'm staying at the Ibis, you don't have to pay til you check out so it's easier for me atm since my Silver ticket pretty much wiped me out!! Worth it tho :blush:

Yayy, parties shall be had!

Hey im another northener, from wirral :D

I'm from Wirral =]

We should probably move/start this topic again in the ET2 section :P

I found u! lol :D

• 1 month later...

Soo anyone from the better part of England going to ET2??? ;)

I still don't know how to use this board thing ;)

Anyway...Me and my neighbour are from New Brighton...Not many people know where that's from :\

Across the river from Liverpool.

Were both going so yeah, were pretty excited :)

We never went to the first one so we want Kellan there again :)

ANyone staying at Travelodge?

Heya im from wirral so i know where new brighton is :)

Theres an ET2 section on the forums now so we have the north west thread going strong there rather than here.

Oh great ok :)

Well...how exactly do I get to that board

Sorry for being so stupid :\

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be coming from the Wirral which is just over the water from Liverpool,

Justin asked my boyfriend where we had come from and he said Liveprool and Justin said he had seen a few people from there. Where were you all?!! lol

Yeaaah he must of been well confused.

When we were getting breakfast him and his mate kept staring at us because he heard us talking by the buffet, then when he was walking away they were talking about our acsents! (Scouse btw!)