Liverpool/North West peeps!

lozxhx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hannah and im going from wigan,, went to the last one didnt know or see anyone from northwest :thumbup:

lol i did not see anyone from the north west either but i guess its cos i was running round like an idiot most of the time with photoshoots and everything. I got a guest encounter with kellan and he asked where i was from i said manchester and he replied Manchester united lol i just smiled i was suprised he knew about them to be honest.

Yeah damn right, gettin onto those bargain train fares hahaha

ahh so excited!!!

I'm taking lots of moneys to spend on things whilst I'm there, including cocktails of the vampy kind lol

@ Loz-(best not be like the cosmo in alma)

hahahaha

Yeah I know, I can't afford a mega hangover with all the stuff that will be going on :D I'm saving soooon, tis gonna be a pricey weekend :D

I've just looked on thetrainline- where I got the £15 ticket from, it won't let me book that far in advance but I left at like 2pm on the Friday, got to Northampton just before 5pm and on the Sunday left at 12.45pm and got into Lime Street at just after 3pm. It only had one major change too, which was good for someone like me who is awful with trains.

I've just looked on thetrainline- where I got the £15 ticket from, it won't let me book that far in advance but I left at like 2pm on the Friday, got to Northampton just before 5pm and on the Sunday left at 12.45pm and got into Lime Street at just after 3pm. It only had one major change too, which was good for someone like me who is awful with trains.

Yeah I think you can only do it 12 weeks in advance or something. Either way that's pretty good!!! Will be booking early to make sure its nice and cheap :D

Yep I'm from near Chester! I'm silver this time around, can't wait!!

i'm from near chester too.

wales side not cheshire side though =]

Aww cool! I'm the Cheshire side, but I live literally about 5 minutes from the border with North Wales.

Will be listening out for a fellow scouser haha

Woop. It's not like we're hard to recognise! :thumbup:

I'm taking lots of moneys to spend on things whilst I'm there, including cocktails of the vampy kind lol

Sounds deliciously fab!

Yayyy for Liverpool :)

Yep I'm from near Chester! I'm silver this time around, can't wait!!

i'm from near chester too.

wales side not cheshire side though =]

Aww cool! I'm the Cheshire side, but I live literally about 5 minutes from the border with North Wales.

that's cool.

I'm staying at The Park Inn this time, stayed at the Ibis for ET. Just thought it would be easier overall and it includes breakfast so I'm sorta fed for the day lol:D

At the moment I'm yet to have a roomate but there are a couple of people I know who are possibly going, if not I'll put it up on here.

Wooohoo loadsa Northerners then :D I'm staying at the Ibis, you don't have to pay til you check out so it's easier for me atm since my Silver ticket pretty much wiped me out!! Worth it tho :(

Ooohhh I get ya :( Train seems the best option of travel for me so far, can't argue with £15 return!! :thumbup:

i'm a convention no0b too.

i have no idea about the hotels or anything down there.

£15 return on the train. wow that's good.

how have you got it so cheap??

Hey im another northener, from wirral :D

I got a silver ticket and im booked in at the park inn. Still not sure how im going to be travelling there though.

I'm from Wirral =]

where abouts on the Wirral are you from?

When i put up this post before ET there wasn't anybody coming from Livepool lol