Anyone embarass themselves in front of the guests?

ShootingStar

I have one that was more embarassing for the photographer.

My friend Richard and I were in the Que for our photos with Peter and you could hear the photographer going "Thankyou Ma'am take a ticket, step forward please Ma'am, take a ticket, Tahnk you ma'am..."

So I had my photo done stepped a side to wait for Richard and the photographer says "Take your place please Ma'am." then realised when Rich stepped up he was a guy and started stuttering going "Sorry! Sorry Sir!!"

He gave Rich two pictures to make up for calling him "Ma'am" so Rich was thrilled!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sooo many embarrassing moments!! The first was that after the wine reception, when i hugged Kellan and he let me rub his stomach :P , I walked outside calmly and then walked through the foyer, screaming at the top of my lungs "I TOUCHED HIS FRICKING STOMACH!!" i was very excited, and I would like to apologize to anyone whose ears i broke!!

Then when we were all sat in the bar having lunch on the Sunday, peter came in and started playing pool, we were like OMG, and when he turned to comedown the stairs and walk away after the game, he tripped and fell on Hannah, who was sitting on the floor beside me, then he came back a minute later and purposefully did it again, it was AWESOME!! :D

Then when i went to get my autograph from Kellan, he was talking to Emma and Sarah who were in front of me, and i panicked and had no idea what to say, Emma was saying something and i was like "ahh don't worry about them!":P and grinned at him, he just looked down and signed my book, :P I WAS MORTIFIED!!!

There not really epicly embarresing but were slightly to me...

1 - Me and my mate went to the loo just before Christians talk on the saturday and when we came out i was like "I dont know if i can be bothered to go to the next talk...dad wants to pick us up soon..." and opened the door and Christian was standing there with like 3 body guard people and i didnt really notice her. she was saying that she was really cold bless her! I carried on walking, then turned looked at her with this confused look on my face, realised who she was and smiled really big! then my mate grabbed my arm and like dragged me back to the hall!

I felt embarresed after though because she was looking at me like i was a big weirdo lol!

2 - in my photo with Kellan, i walked over and he hugged me and was like "hey, you okay!?" Which made me go to jelly and i only just replied with a small "yes". then he held me to him and started whispering/growing in my ear! but i cant remeber for the life of me what he said! Like, my mind went completely blank because he was whispering! and when i went to go i was like like "thanks :)" and he winked! i really wanna know what he said to me though lol!

3 - I kinda freeked Ashley out i think. In the auto session, i was like "hey! how are you? your amazing you know! i actually love you!" and she looked at me like *ohh bless her, shes delusional!* then replied "Aww, i love you too!" which made me like, squeel a bit! so i was liek "you just made my day! can i have a hug?!" and she was like "aw thanks :) you fans make my day" and then hugged me! and when i walked off, i almost screamed to my mate "i just told ashley greene i loved her. and she loves me! im loved!!!!"... i was kinda happy lol!

After Kellan went up in the lifts, my friend and I decided to go up the stair well because we needed to get upsatirs and we couldn't get near the lifts ( due to the kellan fangirls!) So we went upstaris and I went (as a joke) it would be really cool if we saw Kellan, and my friend was behind me, so I had my back turned on the stairs to go up. I turned around and walked straight into Kellan, who had blatently heard everything I had said and he said "it was cool to see you too!" then he went into the level and I was just stood there red faced!

All embarassing moments... of me and friends

1. talking to peter at the drinks reception, he was rolling somthing round in his hand. we asked what it was and he said gum, us being idiots said "oooh can we sell it on ebay?" holding our hands out. he just laughed and said "i dont think so"

2. Whilst my friend was walking to the dancfloor *holding hands with Peter* He said "your abit older than my daughter right?" she turned around and said "yes, but you can just pretend i am older if thats what you want!" He just grinned at her and she was thinking "your 15 babe why in earth would you say that to a 37 year old!"

3. Our friend Robyn was a bit drunk and walked up to peter said "can i tell you somthing?" peter leaned closer so she half yelled in his ear "YOUR ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS!!" whilst starring at him like a mad women . He looked totally shocked and was like " um um thankyou" *cringe*

4. at the reception peter shook my hand and said hi (he has a nice handshake!) then he turned away. i wanted my fair share of peter so i went over again. he took my hand again and was like " havent we just met?" my mind went totally blank and said " yes, but you can meet me again!"

Peter Fachinelli turns people to jelly!! :P

Mine would have to be at the prom party, becuase i was stood next to the rouleete table? cant remeber? anyway i was drinking my drink just talking to my mates and then whilst i was drinking i like looked at the side of mee and kellen was stood right there. My stomach dropped. And nearly chocked oon my drink and he herd and me and said you okii and coz like i was soo surprised i was like ''yessss'' dead long :wub: and i was like you okii and we started chattin for like 2 mins and i squeqed and he looked at mee and smiled i was like why did i just doo that?

grrrr well going to the october venue :P

On Friday, during the drinks reception I was talking to Christian and she said she was trying to learn Portuguese but she's too lazy. So she turns to me and asked me to speak portuguese with her and I COMPLETY forgot Portuguese, English or any other language I may know lol I was just "wah..wah..wa" ahahaha it was funny!! Then I went to the toilet and while I was trying to use the hand dryer, I broke it!!! It just fell apart in front of me , to make it worst, Christian was there!!! She was just laughing at me lol

On Saturday I was going outside and after I just walk through those double doors that close on your face and never noticed justin was behind me...so the door just closed on his face lol

On Sunday morning I was walking to that main hall when I saw Peter and I asked if he was feeling better but before he could answer I tripped ahhaha so he just laughed and said "I'm feeling better, thanks".

During ALL the talks Justin kept pulling faces at me for some reason ahahah I've no idea why and I looked at him kinda like a silent "WHAT?" and he just laughed!

That's all I can rememeber!

• 3 weeks later...

lol without even relising everywhere I looked was a guests lol. NO I WASNT FOLLOWING THEM lol but when i went to get lunch and come back I kept bumping into them all lol so goes to show if you dont go looking for them they appear everywhere lol

OMG I kno wat u mean i must have seen Christian like a million time just walking around, she kept bumping into me in da hotel but mi cuzinz with me didnt notice her once, even when she walked past us outside the hotel near the bloody market. I cudnt b leve it.

I know of a certain someone who took their canvas up to Kellan to be signed, only to promptly drop it on his foot... :YAHOO:

lol i know who that was.. well i know she was getting the canvas signed.. damn i missed seeing that...funny

where are you? show yourself. come on. admit it!

• 3 weeks later...

Me and my friend krisieeh, went to Ashley Greene's guest encounter on the saturday.

Everyone is in there, really excited and talking amongst themselves.

Im talking to my friiend sam, who i didnt know went. she was in the encounter too.

while krisieeh is txtin her friend yazieeh.

some how, ashley walks in, with out anyone noticing.

shes there eatting her buiscuit quietly and extremely cutely.

krisieeh notices, takes her a while to redgister it.

she taps me on the shoulder. im like hang on a min im tlkin

so she does hand signals to try and get me to look

i fink shes on crack and dont turn around, so she tries to do the signals with her head.

i turn around and scream at the top ov my lungs...

Ashley looks at us like we r freaks, then smiles at us.

i grabbed poor krisieeh's wrist wen i screamed. i almost broke it.

sorry krisieeh.

ashley finks we r freaks xD

buh we did get hugs off her, BEFORE ANYONE ELSE.

xD best momment of my life.

I know of a certain someone who took their canvas up to Kellan to be signed, only to promptly drop it on his foot... :blink:

lol i know who that was.. well i know she was getting the canvas signed.. damn i missed seeing that...funny

where are you? show yourself. come on. admit it!

*cough*IT WAS GEM!!!*cough* :P:lol: :lol: