Team Peter

talie

Right just a quick question cus we were speaking to mark i think it was and he said to gemma look at this and asked us who we would rather have at the next event rob or peter, and me and jazz were like PETER!!

Have any of the guests converted you away from any of the others?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm not necessarily, i mean i loved and adored Robert Pattinson way before he did Twilight and i will always like him, i do like peter facinelli lots more now tho!! he is totally amazing, and i think because he is a family man, he knows how to have fun and he isn't as serious as some of the others who may think their merely there for business, when they too shud be havin fun just as much as anyone else! I think Peter and Kellan had the most fun!

When I first got there the main person I wanted to see was Kellan but by the end of his talk on Saturday I was completely in love with Peter!!

He made the event for me, by far the best guest, just amazing!!!

I would love for him to come back but I'd still trade him for Rob any day :P

Bring on Nikki and Jackson!!!!

Nah. I still really want Rob there. Everyone's mad on Peter atm just cus he was there and was the coolest guest. If Rob was there too would everything still be the same? Not to 'diss' Peter mind he really was the most amazing guest. And my jaw hit the floor when he walked into the room. And if we're gonna get anyone back he gets my vote!!

Edited by Rich The Witch

Nah. I still really want Rob there. Everyone's mad on Peter atm just cus he was there and was the coolest guest. If Rob was there too would everything still be the same? Not to 'diss' Peter mind he really was the most amazing guest. And my jaw hit the floor when he walked into the room. And if we're gonna get anyone back he gets my vote!!

So true....we are so fickle us females lol!!!

So true....we are so fickle us females lol!!!

Well it's not our fault they keep throwing all these lovely beautiful males at us is it =]

hmmmm not necessarily, i mean i loved and adored Robert Pattinson way before he did Twilight and i will always like him, i do like peter facinelli lots more now tho!! he is totally amazing, and i think because he is a family man, he knows how to have fun and he isn't as serious as some of the others who may think their merely there for business, when they too shud be havin fun just as much as anyone else! I think Peter and Kellan had the most fun!

i'm with u there, always Rob! Daniel Gale and Toby Jugg are still imprinting on me!

Peter was fantastic, would love to see him back as a guest, would love to see Rob too, am just greedy ha ha.

I think Peter's age has a lot to do with it, he has been in the business a long time and knows how it works, nothing fazed him at all.

I don't think any of the guests came across like it was just business to them, I think they were overwhelmed at first but had relaxed by Sunday, they are only human and were probably self conscious about how they came across to us also.

I didn't see any of them having any "diva" moments at the mayhem surrounding them, so kudos to them for that, because I think even I had one or two diva moments while I was there *lol*. xx

Definitely Team Peter/Carlisle!!

When I first read the saga, I was very much Team Edward. About 6 months ago now I suddenly stopped obsessing over Edward and I moved to Carlisle!!

Meeting Peter was the best thing ever and I have definitely made my mind up that Carlisle is my favourite character!!

"We love you Peter" comes to mind now!!!