GOLD AND SILVER TICKETS SOLD OUT

showmasters

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really glad I got my Gold Ticket at the con already. G-030 YAY! :D Are we gonna get a confirmation on this, btw? I just have the receipt of the credit card transaction.

me to, but i think that we will get an email with the confirmation-info later

• Showmasters Admin

If all the golds are gone, then someone needs to out it up on the website - http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/newmoon

(And update the guests page! ;):P )

I think someone mentioned earlier that SJ had the weekend off to recover lol but will be updating it asap

I don't blame her, the poor girl worked her socks off over the weekend, along with the rest of the crew! :D

I feel kind of bad for posting that now.:D

I doubt they'll take anything bad from it :P I think everyone's just super excited for the littlest of updates! I know i am :lol:

I only got back home last night so was unable to do any updates, I was knackered after all of the travelling so went straight to my bed. I tried to do the update this morning, but time beat me and I only managed to get half of Billy Burke's information online, I've literally just got in from university and finished it off, so the website should be up to date now :)

SJ

xox

I'm really glad I got my Gold Ticket at the con already. G-030 YAY! :P Are we gonna get a confirmation on this, btw? I just have the receipt of the credit card transaction.

me to, but i think that we will get an email with the confirmation-info later

No, you won't get a receipt of your purchase at the event by email. I just don't have the time to individually email everyone to say they bought one.

If you paid by credit card at the event, you would have received your credit card receipt. If you wanted a different receipt, then you needed to ask them at the Reg Desk.