GOLD AND SILVER TICKETS SOLD OUT

showmasters

Kudos to Gemma for this then, I hope it's Gemma and not Jenna?

Crew member, who pretty much gave ME the idea for a Twilight con... I'm thinking if it wasn't for her... we might not even be here now.

Well done on selling out Gold thats amazing, just goes to show what a great job everyone did x

Kaattieee!! Exciting that you're on here!

Soo glad I bought gold yesterday morning.

xxxx

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so gutted i just went to buy gold and they have sold out :wub:

I really wanted gold this time guess i will have to stick with silver :P

Any chance of a gold waiting list? Not that i expect anyone to give up gold :o

Any chance of a gold waiting list? Not that i expect anyone to give up gold :P

Nope we don't do a waiting list for a specific type of ticket I'm afraid.

We only put a waiting list for tickets into operation *if* the event completely sells out.

We only put a waiting list for tickets into operation *if* the event completely sells out.

Okay thanks anyways i still have silver so :P this event is going to sell out so fast

More like when

I'm sure this being a sold out event is a dead certain

Kudos to Gemma for this then, I hope it's Gemma and not Jenna?

Crew member, who pretty much gave ME the idea for a Twilight con... I'm thinking if it wasn't for her... we might not even be here now.

Well done on selling out Gold thats amazing, just goes to show what a great job everyone did x

Kaattieee!! Exciting that you're on here!

Soo glad I bought gold yesterday morning.

xxxx

Me too, although it was pretty certain after Saturday the event was going to do well... I figure my lack of sleep was well worth it now ;):D:D:D

• Moderators

I would guess they probably won't be, though with Golds gone now a lot of people may go for Silver instead ..

A lot of people still need to get the money together though, so just keep an eye on here for updates. I'm sure Jola will let people know as they go ;)

Ah! I'm so scared it's all going to sell out soon, my parents are teasing me about going but I don't want to keep pestering them about it incase they just say no. :lol:

i say you should pester away! get on their good side by doing loads of cleaning or something!

does anyone know how many silver passes are left

cause my friend wants to buy one but she doesnt get her allowance till thursday =/

surely she can ask her parents to give it to her a couple of says early and she can tell them its going to sell out tomorrow or something? or do jobs around the house to get an advance on her allowance, if they're strict?

If all the golds are gone, then someone needs to out it up on the website - http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/newmoon

(And update the guests page! :D :D )

I think someone mentioned earlier that SJ had the weekend off to recover lol but will be updating it asap

I don't blame her, the poor girl worked her socks off over the weekend, along with the rest of the crew! :wub:

I feel kind of bad for posting that now. :lol:

If all the golds are gone, then someone needs to out it up on the website - http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/newmoon

(And update the guests page! ;):D )

I think someone mentioned earlier that SJ had the weekend off to recover lol but will be updating it asap

I don't blame her, the poor girl worked her socks off over the weekend, along with the rest of the crew! :D

I feel kind of bad for posting that now.:lol:

I doubt they'll take anything bad from it :D I think everyone's just super excited for the littlest of updates! I know i am :wub:

gold passes have now sold out

there are still silver and standard tickets left

jason :YAHOO:

Hi Jason

it's Elaine + pinky promise girls, we talked to you on sunday night at the bar for a while quite late, is there any way I can ask you a question off-line??

thanks Elaine :cylon:

gold passes have now sold out

there are still silver and standard tickets left

jason :YAHOO:

Hi Jason

it's Elaine + pinky promise girls, we talked to you on sunday night at the bar for a while quite late, is there any way I can ask you a question off-line??

thanks Elaine :cylon:

David B posted this for you on other thread

" You can email info@showmastersonline.com and put it FAO Jason. He'll get it."

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

Yes I did :YAHOO: I thought the question seemed familiar .. lol

Though by 'off-line' do you mean like other forms of communication that don't involve the Internet?

Edited by DavidB

I heard someone was queuing at the reg desk at 4am just to get ticket G 001...go you whoever you are!

yeah its true! we got there at about 6.20am ouch is all I can say! we got G4 and G5 and the girls in front of us were there from 4am in all fairness when we got there we were expecting there to be loads more people in front of us!