the who was that girl/guy thread

I´m looking for a really sweet girl in her late teens / early twenties who (or whose friend) won the bat at the auction. I talked to the one I mean (tall, brown hair) briefly on Saturday and then on Sunday, first before we were let in for the guest talks and then after everything was over, she took a pic of me in my chair :o

Does anyone know her? Or maybe you are here yourself, nice lassie?

i went in a black wastecoat with a white shirt, there were two tall blokes danceing with some tall girls...

you might have been! haha its hard to tell on here.

anywhoo :) hope you had a good time!

were you with a blonde girl in the queues?

I was the girl wearing a "TEAM JACOB" black jumper haha with blackish hair :)

i got so many death stares from Team edward people

it was so fun :)

I asked ashley for a high 5 haha :)

ahaha! You were awesome, I didn't even speak to you but I wanted to run up and hug you because you're hoddy was so cool.

Ha, you got the Team Edward "Death Stares" too- Saturday was the day I got a lot of evils, and one of two fellow Jacob lover high-fives.

:D

on the sunday i talked to this girl a lot, i'm pretty sure her name was kate, and she was australian and 19ish if i remember correctly, i also danced with her at the 1901 party, she had a really cool outfit on... where are you??!!!

I know who you mean....she was the first person who really spoke to me on the Saturday morning and we then hung out the entire weekend. I have her email addy to keep in touch, bu don't know if she posts on the forum.

If you like, I could pass on your email addy to her?!

xC

on the sunday i talked to this girl a lot, i'm pretty sure her name was kate, and she was australian and 19ish if i remember correctly, i also danced with her at the 1901 party, she had a really cool outfit on... where are you??!!!

I know who you mean....she was the first person who really spoke to me on the Saturday morning and we then hung out the entire weekend. I have her email addy to keep in touch, bu don't know if she posts on the forum.

If you like, I could pass on your email addy to her?!

xC

ooh yay thank you! i've been too scared to post my email on here before... but what the hell! i'm elliepandolfi@hotmail.co.uk

:)

i went in a black wastecoat with a white shirt, there were two tall blokes danceing with some tall girls...

you might have been! haha its hard to tell on here.

anywhoo :) hope you had a good time!

were you with a blonde girl in the queues?

I was the girl wearing a "TEAM JACOB" black jumper haha with blackish hair :)

i got so many death stares from Team edward people

it was so fun :)

I asked ashley for a high 5 haha :)

ahaha! You were awesome, I didn't even speak to you but I wanted to run up and hug you because you're hoddy was so cool.

Ha, you got the Team Edward "Death Stares" too- Saturday was the day I got a lot of evils, and one of two fellow Jacob lover high-fives.

:(

HAHAHA

you should have come to say Hi :)

i love team jacob people.

theyre just generally the coolest people at the con ahhaah :)

-waits for hate mail from team edwarders-

• 2 weeks later...

Who was the girl I danced with on saturday night? Braces, brown hair with extensions, wore a silver dress? She is on the forum but I can not for the life of me remember her name!

That was meeeeeeee!!

Hey Louise, my names Abi lol, I'm not surprised you don't remember, you had been drinking a lot! =]

I'm trying to find this girl called Charlotte, I think she was from Belgium...?

I hung out with her most of the friday daytime, she was SO NICE!

Charrlotttee where arree youuu?! =]

who were the girls that talked to me briefly on prom night? I was shattered so I dont remember their names I think one of them was Maddie and another Jess or jessie? I was wearing a blue prom dress so if you's are on the forum - Hi! :(

Hey - I think that was me and my friend maddy - we both have brown hair and I was wearing a black ruffled dress?

I'm looking for a girl called Courtney she was in group 9 and queued with me and my friend, Sarah and Soraya, she was from Carlisle near Scotland? She had black and red hair and Ashley and Kellan loved it I want to talk to her she was nice anyone know her??

I'm looking for a girl called Courtney she was in group 9 and queued with me and my friend, Sarah and Soraya, she was from Carlisle near Scotland? She had black and red hair and Ashley and Kellan loved it I want to talk to her she was nice anyone know her??

I know her! I was hanging out with her most of the time <3

I shall ask her to post here lol

she asked me to give you her fb

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed...6562&ref=mf

Edited by missuka

Who was the girl I danced with on saturday night? Braces, brown hair with extensions, wore a silver dress? She is on the forum but I can not for the life of me remember her name!

That was meeeeeeee!!

Hey Louise, my names Abi lol, I'm not surprised you don't remember, you had been drinking a lot! =]

Oh I know charlotte, I'll tell her there's post on here looking for her!!

That was meeeeeeee!!

Oh I know charlotte, I'll tell her there's post on here looking for her!!

Oh hey! Im here :thumbup: I remember you ( air bicycling... :YAHOO: )

havent been on the forum, been so busy with school!!

You should add me on facebook and my msn is charlottedekoninck5@hotmail.com :(

who were the girls that talked to me briefly on prom night? I was shattered so I dont remember their names I think one of them was Maddie and another Jess or jessie? I was wearing a blue prom dress so if you's are on the forum - Hi! :(

Hey - I think that was me and my friend maddy - we both have brown hair and I was wearing a black ruffled dress?

Ah, yeah, I remember now! :thumbup: hey then! :YAHOO:

• 5 weeks later...