Tickets for ET2 (All sold out)

Massive Events

• Moderators

Sorry Nikki, but people aren't allowed to sell their tickets on unfortunately.

Keep an eye out on the ET2 section and see if a waiting list happens, but that'll be the only way.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Nikki, but people aren't allowed to sell their tickets on unfortunately.

Keep an eye out on the ET2 section and see if a waiting list happens, but that'll be the only way.

Ok, thanks David for letting me know, fingers crossed one will come up then ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I keep checking every single day but no waiting list ever appears! :D I sooooo wanna go to this!!

Can't believe the guests keep coming up! Jealous!!

Did you see Jason's post here? http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....c=49403&hl=

Maybe if you can't make ET2 this would be something you'd be interested in? It's not going to be the same guests as ET2 and it's not a full weekend, but hey, it's a Twilight event. :(

I keep checking every single day but no waiting list ever appears! :D I sooooo wanna go to this!!

Can't believe the guests keep coming up! Jealous!!

Did you see Jason's post here? http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....c=49403&hl=

Maybe if you can't make ET2 this would be something you'd be interested in? It's not going to be the same guests as ET2 and it's not a full weekend, but hey, it's a Twilight event. :P

Yay thankyou!! I actually just stumbled upon that and got all excited! :P But thanks for pointing me over there!