The Older Attendees

kegan5

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I'm 22 so not too bad lol :) going on my own my other half is a now a twilight widow. I know northampton well so if anyone up for going for a drink i know some good places if anyone wants to chat add me on face book or add me on msn fourplayer_y2g@hotmail.com. Can't wait so be interesting.

Rachel

wasn't sure where to find you on facebook but you can add me! anyone who wants to add me can name is jenna murrell i'm the only one on there you'll find me easy enough :)

i live in northampton so i'd be up for drinks

and in answer to your other question no you do not have to dress up! i tend to dress up for ones i have outfits for and go as myself to others, i think i will prob dress for the beach party as thats rather easy and probably the prom coz thats just fun :) but i dunno yet but basically no you don't have to do anything you don't want to

i'm 27 (28 by the time of the con *shudder*) i'll be going alone (except for my 2 year old i expect who will be dragged around and dressed in a pretty dres sfor the prom lol

if anyone wants to hang with me let me know i do get bored of going alone alot!

Awww, I may end up being by myself for a bit, depending on who else of my friends decides to go, and if any of them will be crewing. Feel free to come over and introduce yourself though - I'll be the one with the denim silvercross pram!

dunno if we find we all agree on a time we could pick somewhere like the reading room. Hey just a quick question erm i have noticed that there wont be much time to get changed for the parties tha doesnt bother e anyway as im not dressing up what the rest of you gonna do :)

actually you'd be surprise dtheres more time than you think there is, personally i have to wait and see if i'm actually going to dres sup first i did see a rather nice dress in the littlewoods book that would do well for prom, but i dunno will have to see how it goes, i could get a cab home, and get changed and still be back in time, will have to decide nearer the time

My first post...I'm a bit scared (I hate breaking into new forums!)

But...just wanted to say that I am glad there are other fans around my age going to be there and that I'm not the only person going on my own...because I'm starting to get nervous about that - I'm a shy soul and get nervous easily :P (despite my being an erm...older fan!)

So...I just wanted to join the forum and hopefully get to know some other people who will be there...and might maybe speak to me! It's my first con too, so not sure what to expect! And I sound such a loser :YAHOO: - sorry!!

xC

My first post...I'm a bit scared (I hate breaking into new forums!)

But...just wanted to say that I am glad there are other fans around my age going to be there and that I'm not the only person going on my own...because I'm starting to get nervous about that - I'm a shy soul and get nervous easily :P (despite my being an erm...older fan!)

So...I just wanted to join the forum and hopefully get to know some other people who will be there...and might maybe speak to me! It's my first con too, so not sure what to expect! And I sound such a loser :YAHOO: - sorry!!

xC

welcome to the boards you'll be happy here i'm sure, no need to be scared, unless your scared of crazy girls obsessed with vampires... oh wait... never mind...

seriously though welcome, i can assure you you won't be the only one going to your first convention, it seems like this is going to be a big one for first timers. as i've said to others if ya wanna hang out you can, i'm happy to have anyone with me, certainly can't say no to charmed fans :)

I really think we need to make a oldies corner. Maybe in the bar is the best idea.

I was thinking maybe we could arrange a met up before friday party so the people coming by theirselves can get to met some people staight away to spend some time with.

I'm also willing to make some badges if people would like me to.

These could be printable for people.