Eternal Twilight

showmasters

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found the solution to my problem on this forum (i have a mastercard too).

I'm coming too ! Gold pass, because it was an amazing day today XD

yay! thats great news.

and welcome to the forum too. i see you only just joined. we're a crazy bunch but its the best place to get to know whats going on with the event. its always updated first.

enjoy.

=x=

I've found the solution to my problem on this forum (i have a mastercard too).

I'm coming too ! Gold pass, because it was an amazing day today XD

yay! thats great news.

and welcome to the forum too. i see you only just joined. we're a crazy bunch but its the best place to get to know whats going on with the event. its always updated first.

enjoy.

=x=

thanx for the wlecome =D

I'm quite crazy myself, so it's not a problem XD

I need help - fast.

I'm trying to book my ticket, but I live in Australia.

Australia isn't listed in the countries, so if I choose the UK as the country and put my proper details in the order and delivery comments, will it still work??? I need to know immediately because I need to book my ticket asap!!!

Please help me!

I need help - fast.

I'm trying to book my ticket, but I live in Australia.

Australia isn't listed in the countries, so if I choose the UK as the country and put my proper details in the order and delivery comments, will it still work??? I need to know immediately because I need to book my ticket asap!!!

Please help me!

maybe you should do like for the mastercard problem , and put in the comment box that you actually live in Australia...

At least, you can do that if you want to order it ASAP as they said the orders are manually done (but I'm not a member of Showmasters... It's just a guess)

Thanks!

I've decided to do that...unforuntely, I have to wait until tomorrow now cos my dad didn't leave the issue date for his card *throttles air*

HOPEFULLY they still have tickets left tomorrow

i think they will ;)

or send an email to the staff maybe just in case ^^

if you go to the official site here

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/twilight/faq.php?shop

it answers all your questions about using the online shop. as far as i can tell if you live outside of the uk just check the europe option. if you dont have one of the listed card just check any. then leave details in the comments box.

everything is done manually as apposed to electronically so someone will check it before it is processed.

hope that helps.

=x=

Thanks guys, it means a lot to me that you have helped me. It's so frustrating all this, cos everything that wants to go wrong is going wrong, but I'm determined to get tickets!

EDIT: I've done it! I've booked the tickets! Now fingers crossed that everything goes right from here on

Edited by MyMidnightSun

Yup, I'm from Australia and I went to Eclipse. Jola has the lovely task of manually putting through each and every payment, so if you put in all the explanation and info you can in the comments, it will all be fine. If there's a problem, she'll email you :)

I work in a coffee shop that has cakes andf i get nothing free :YAHOO: lol

We take home all the stuff that's going out of date.

And if we "drop" and muffin/cake/cookie/pastry and it's "out of shape" we can eat those too. I occassionally "drop" numerous things when it's a slow day :YAHOO:

xx

Still need that damn credit card . . .

Thanks!

I've decided to do that...unforuntely, I have to wait until tomorrow now cos my dad didn't leave the issue date for his card *throttles air*

HOPEFULLY they still have tickets left tomorrow

Aren't you going to sleep somewhere? Or are you going to sleep outside? Does this Twilight event happen IN the hotell or do you have to go somewhere? Oh god this is so hard :YAHOO:

I remember the Aussie people at Eclipse. It was insane you came all that way.

Glad to see tickets are selling anyway

The other girl there had months of travel in Europe around it, so it was worth it. We didn't come over there JUST for the con, I only had a few weeks there otherwise but it was still fantastic ^^

And THIS time I'm going to Wales and Scotland and around too, the con is getting pushed into the shadows behind everything else I'm going to be doing :P But the con is still going to be just as awesome as Eclipse :P

I wouldn't have cared if I was on the moon, I'd get to Northampton somehow. Luckily I'm just under a 2 hour drive away in the west country so if someone needs a ride...well I'm a mum of three not an axe murderer! :D Anyway, I bought Gold last night, I would have been gutted to have missed this. I almost didn't hear about it because I was in the US.

Edited by JaneDoe