jason mewes talk!

spgyid

It was a really great talk, but I was shocked that some people took their kids into the talk. Surely anyone that knows anything about Jason knows that he's got quite the potty mouth on him and it's really NOT something you want your kids to hear? I did love that he was so open about his substance abuse problems and other stuff, I was very impressed.

I went and thought it was great :WAVE: I agree that its a shame they went to the effort of making talk area big but then most of the people couldn't hear the talk. I was near the front for Brad's talk and couldn't hear most of it. And even though the cyberman was very cool, he made such a racket outside the talk area!

I took my little girl in but she is very little and was paying more attention to her bangles than what Jason was saying - I have to say even though that JASBSB scene at the beg with little Jay sayin fxxx was funny wouldn't really want my baby coming out with it lol!

I did try and get her to sleep before we went in but she was having none of it. Luckily she bahaved and we didn't have to take her out of the talk.

With the excellent guest line-up for this event and some fantastic talks, does anyone know if SM will be releasing a DVD on them? I know this gets asked almost everytime an event has taken place but I can't remember the answer.

Cheers

Jason Mewes was awesome :headscratch:

I even got a picture of him turning around about to show off his tattoo :) I must say, I was actually kind of surprised that he was as much of a stoner as he portrays...

Still, he'd be an interesting person to chat to over a pint or 10 :P

Didnt see his talk but just wanted to say he looked alot like Janes Additction singer, Perry Farrell.

He looks nothing like him! Have you gone mad?! :P:headscratch:

I dunno, I havent seen what Perry Farrel looks like since the mid 90s - it was the hair and skinny frame that made me think that. But then again imagine Mewes older and with darker hair:

2333835755_b81dc1b830.jpg?v=0

Edited by nicky

Jason Mewes was awesome :(

I even got a picture of him turning around about to show off his tattoo :) I must say, I was actually kind of surprised that he was as much of a stoner as he portrays...

Still, he'd be an interesting person to chat to over a pint or 10 :D

He's not a stoner at all now, his only vice is nicotine and tic tacs!

Oh and Nicky I can understand there are superficial similarities with Perry Farrell but as to actually looking like him then I'd have to say a big fat NO!!!

Legend of the weekend and the only talk i attended. Not an ounce of disappointment. Bring on more clerks and mallrats guests!!!!

Hear Hear!

Took my other half to the talk and she didn't know who he was - After half an hour of laughing she is now insisting on a Kevin Smith Movie Marathon!

I wasn't sure what to expect from Jason on the day but found him to be my highlight. He was so nice when signing and so interesting to hear talk .. and funny as hell. What a nice guy, completely honest and up front even when he told us he wasn't any good at talks as Kevin was better at them.

He did a brilliant job and the half an hour flew by. Shame it ended just as he was hitting his stride!

Love him!

Jason Mewes is a LEGEND!

I saw a little old lady walk in & thought, This is no place for you. Its going to be all c*ck jokes.

I did think it was pretty funny when he answered someones question then said "now sit the f**k down" LOL

I saw a little old lady walk in & thought, This is no place for you. Its going to be all c*ck jokes.

I did think it was pretty funny when he answered someones question then said "now sit the f**k down" LOL

I didn't go to it sadly, but I heard he said something about characters he would like to play (instead of comedy roles), and he said something about doing 'stuff' to 10 year old boys in a film to get away from comedy. And when he said it, a boy of around 10 was in the front row :(

That was me that he swore at, never have I been so pleased to be cursed at, maybe I'm not much of an achiever but that counts as one of my top ten moments ( one of the others was in April when playing poker in Las Vegas and James Woods sat down at the table, great guy by the way he talks as though he's just a normal bloke, which I suppose he is if you forget he's one of his generations greatest film actors )

That was me that he swore at, never have I been so pleased to be cursed at, maybe I'm not much of an achiever but that counts as one of my top ten moments ( one of the others was in April when playing poker in Las Vegas and James Woods sat down at the table, great guy by the way he talks as though he's just a normal bloke, which I suppose he is if you forget he's one of his generations greatest film actors )

He swore at me repeatedly :P

James Woods :angel: how random and very awesome. We should get him to a show!

My little girl (who is not yet two and was not paying any attention to the talk) randomly laughed at herself when Jason was saying something funny and he looked over and said "no, those are bad words" it was quite a sweet moment! lol!

I'm not worried cos I know that she wasn't listening but if she had been a bit older I probably would have got my husband to sit outside with her (which was plan b if she'd have started making a racket).

I think it was to be expected that it would be a naughty talk!

When we got our autograph he was really good with her and didn't swear at all.

My little girl (who is not yet two and was not paying any attention to the talk) randomly laughed at herself when Jason was saying something funny and he looked over and said "no, those are bad words" it was quite a sweet moment! lol!

I'm not worried cos I know that she wasn't listening but if she had been a bit older I probably would have got my husband to sit outside with her (which was plan b if she'd have started making a racket).

I think it was to be expected that it would be a naughty talk!

When we got our autograph he was really good with her and didn't swear at all.

Did you and you daughter have the photo shoot with him too?