SHOWMASTERS FORUM Cliché #1 - Who was that fit girl?.....

gobo1979uk

I can't think of any lady in particular but though I would be the first to start the topic ;-)

Although having said that the crewmember taking the money on the john hurt queue on Sat morning was lovely :-)

Edited by gobo1979uk

whats the point of this post?

Barni you obviously havent been on the forum for very long because otherwise you would have realised that this was, in fact, a JOKE posting. Let me take a few moments of your time to explain.

Websters Dictionary Defines Joke as follows...

Joke \Joke\, n. [L. jocus. Cf Jeopardy, Jocular, Juggler.]

1. Something said for the sake of exciting a laugh; something witty or sportive (commonly indicating more of hilarity or humor than jest); a jest; a witticism; as, to crack good-natured jokes.

2. Something not said seriously, or not actually meant; something done in sport.

In joke, in jest; sportively; not meant seriously.

After every show the same old topics are posted on the forum (eg'who was that fit girl', 'who was you favourite/least favourite guest, 'does anyone know the website for...' etc etc etc.) I was making light of this situation/cliche for comic (or otherwise) effect.

Now I have explained my last post perhaps you could use Websters dictionary to look up the 'sarcastic' 'patronising' and 'facetious' which may help you understand this reply.

Thank-you for your time.

• Like 1

whats the point of this post?

Barni you obviously havent been on the forum for very long because otherwise you would have realised that this was, in fact, a JOKE posting. Let me take a few moments of your time to explain.

Websters Dictionary Defines Joke as follows...

Joke \Joke\, n. [L. jocus. Cf Jeopardy, Jocular, Juggler.]

1. Something said for the sake of exciting a laugh; something witty or sportive (commonly indicating more of hilarity or humor than jest); a jest; a witticism; as, to crack good-natured jokes.

2. Something not said seriously, or not actually meant; something done in sport.

In joke, in jest; sportively; not meant seriously.

After every show the same old topics are posted on the forum (eg'who was that fit girl', 'who was you favourite/least favourite guest, 'does anyone know the website for...' etc etc etc.) I was making light of this situation/cliche for comic (or otherwise) effect.

Now I have explained my last post perhaps you could use Websters dictionary to look up the 'sarcastic' 'patronising' and 'facetious' which may help you understand this reply.

Thank-you for your time.

Funny and educational...thats a rare combination!

Can we count Georgia? :wub:

Hell yeah! Although we actually already know who she is so maybe not. Maybe we need a new thread along the lines of 'I went to a convention today and the following guests/showmasters crew/cosplayers were fit'

Here is my list...

Georgia Moffett

Claudia Black

Leah Holmes on SFX Stand

X-men Rogue Cosplayer

Although having said that the crewmember taking the money on the john hurt queue on Sat morning was lovely :-)

That would be our Yvie...... :D

Just checked on the SHOWMASTERS MOST WANTED page and I think it probably is. Im a sucker for a redhead ;-)

Edited by gobo1979uk

Does anyone know who the crew member collecting money was at Georgia and Rick Yune's tables? She remembered me on the Sunday after a "Yawning = social reflex" conversation on the Saturday.

If you're on here or someone knows her, please could you pass on my thanks to her for making both days so enjoyable and for being so friendly! :-)

That would be our Yvie...... :D

Just checked on the SHOWMASTERS MOST WANTED page and I think it probably is. Im a sucker for a redhead ;-)

Hahahaha!! It's nice to feel loved :D ta!

I wasn't nice to everyone though, I told one bloke off for being rude to me! Don't push redheads, lol.

Was Yvie on Christopher Lloyds table at about 1 ish on Sunday??

If so she's a honey if she doesnt mind me saying so

:P

:WAVE:

Hahaha, yes that was me too. Thanks for the feedback :WINCE:

The Blonde sitting with Brad Dourif on Sunday afternoon was nice :)

That was his daughter :WINCE:

:WINCE:

:WAVE:

Hahaha, yes that was me too. Thanks for the feedback :P

must....not...make...comment... about... Avatar.... nnggggggghhhh

;)

;)

Hahaha, yes that was me too. Thanks for the feedback ;)

The Blonde sitting with Brad Dourif on Sunday afternoon was nice :)

That was his daughter :D

Yeah. I thought that. But the other blonde (Showmaster Crew Member) sitting with Brad Sunday afternoon was nice too

Haha Yvie I had just paid you when you told that guy off lol Was standing at your table.

I didnt hear what he said either, but when I saw you getting annoyed I thought 'slap him one' lol

And to echo everyone else, you are very yummy lol :blink: