Question about the Delorean shoot :)

So I ordered myself the photo shoot with Christopher Llyod and the Delorean was just wondering if the shoot takes place with you inside the car or is it just a posed shot outside of it? :) Never been to LFCC before so this is completely new experience for my and I'm rather excited :dance:

Sounds awesome. Hope Michael J Fox is sitting in the car and I'm able to just stand beside him leaning on it.

Leaning could be a bit of an issue. Potential damage to the car.

Uh-oh. Kneeling is definitely out for me (given what happened at my last DeLorean shoot!). That's my planned pose gone to heck then. :P (I'll just stand and look casual. *snort*)

Sounds awesome. Hope Michael J Fox is sitting in the car and I'm able to just stand beside him leaning on it.

Leaning could be a bit of an issue. Potential damage to the car.

Will there be a 3rd batch for the delorean shoot with Christopher lloyd ????

The Delorean pic I had with Christopher in 2011 is still one of my faves! So fun :)

This looks fab, like the Doc just popped in for a few selfies and then wizzed off again :clap: - Hopefully they'll be like this as it feels more real if they don't include he edge of the curtain and the floor... Nothing personal SM :whistling:

• Like 2

Slightly confused.

Looking at the Cardiff Con this year, it looked like you could have photos in the delorean.

TheBeardedtrio uploaded a picture of him in the delorean taken at Cardiff.

His post on the showmasters forum is here http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88012

Yes, you could have your photo sat in the Delorean at Cardiff for £5. This was a prop shoot, not with guests.

• 1 month later...