Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL COCHRANE

showmasters

Great news, I didn't get anything signed by him last time and have regretted it ever since.

i was the same, but i didnt because a poster id ordered hadnt come, it came the monday after if i remember lol but managed to meet him at another signing event after this and get it signed. i did get a photo shoot with him at autographica though

dave, is there any chance at all of another sharpe reunion? the last one you did of the chosen men i think was in 2008? my rotten luck, i didnt start cons until LFCC 2009. I would love to meet the chosen men and more guests from sharpe, is there any chance? PLEASE

Great news, I didn't get anything signed by him last time and have regretted it ever since.

i was the same, but i didnt because a poster id ordered hadnt come, it came the monday after if i remember lol but managed to meet him at another signing event after this and get it signed. i did get a photo shoot with him at autographica though

dave, is there any chance at all of another sharpe reunion? the last one you did of the chosen men i think was in 2008? my rotten luck, i didnt start cons until LFCC 2009. I would love to meet the chosen men and more guests from sharpe, is there any chance? PLEASE

I missed the last Sharpe reunion as well, be great to see another one at some point in the future.

What poster did you get for him to sign, I've been looking online for Sharpe items but there doesn't seem to be a great deal around.