Who is your favourite GoT cast member you've met?

DookuDub

For me it would have to be Lena Headey who was so relaxed and funny. Also Kate Dickie (Lysa Arryn) who was nothing like her character and extremely kind. I've also been lucky enough to meet George R. R. Martin who was really awesome. Who was your favourite GoT cast member you've met?

• Like 1

lena headey is a goddess! by far my favourite Game of Thrones guest. she asked me what my name was, i told her (josh) and she goes (in a posh accent) "oh my, thats a posh name isnt it" and then we had a quick discussion about whether or not my name was posh.

she was such a nice lady! i kinda wish i'd got a photoshoot with her.

thor bjornsson (i think i spelt his name right. the guy who plays the mountain) was really nice, but very quiet. he was almost shy.

i met james cosmo, who was very friendly and was asking if people wanted photos and he'd lean across the desk, put an arm around me and gave a big grin for the camera. Ian mcelhinney (i think thats how you spell his name) was very polite.

a close second behind lena headey is ellie kendrick. she is adorable! (and ridiculously cute) she was very chatty and was asking about how my day was going, and when i mentioned it was my birthday she shouted happy birthday and almost jumped across the table to make sure we got a nice picture.

those game of thrones guests are awesome!

• Moderators

That's a tough one..

Joe Dempsie who played Gendry really stands out to me we chatted for a good while about both GoT and Skins and he was just really friendly and made the time for me.

Isaac H Wright was also brilliant and took a "selfie" of us both and was also really chatty.

But I can't forget to mention Peter Dinklage who was awesome spent his time making jokes and was so so friendly

• Like 1

I've got a few favorites for different reasons:

Lena Headey was the first 'big' name from the series I met, and she was lovely too. Really easy to talk to.

I was really excited meeting Thor Bjornsson, as I'm a big fan of both GoT and World's Strongest Man, so he was a great guest for me. He didn't seem overly social signing autographs (although I can appreciate there was a bit of a language barrier), but he really got into the photo shoots!

Kate Dickie was really nice in contrast to her character, and let me take a photo at her signing desk. Lovely lady.

But my favorite was Andy Beckwith. What a guy. We spent about 5 minutes at his signing table just chatting, he asked if I wanted a photo, and there was an amazing moment where his phone went off, so he answered (it was his wife) and he told her "I can't speak right now as I'm talking to Tom". Highlight of my day :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...