How was Lena Headey today?

She was amazing, I had a great photo with her of us hugging and when I got her autograph we spoke for a few minutes, she told me she loved my tattoos, and as we were leaving she said to me and my best friend 'bye kids' and I was like 'I'm 22!' And she said 'it's just my age!' And then went on to say 'don't do drugs!' She is truly amazing and one of the most down to earth, incredible people I've ever met. Absoloutely loved the autograph she wrote for me as well! One of the happiest moments of my life!

Edited by minchb

Cheers guys , can't wait to meet her Sunday! Was the photo really quick?

Yeah, like 10 seconds long!

She was so nice that i went to get second autograph when queue was open for a moment.

Was her queue huge for autographs?

Pretty much, I was number 699 after grabbing my VT at 10.30am. I finally saw her just before 5, I'm not sure when the cut off was though? I imagine not long after.

Wow, probably miss out on that then as not getting there till 11am! Did she sign something you brought or does she give you a photo?

Always worth a shot though! and I had something for her to sign until I saw an amazing 8x10 of her in Game of Thrones on the table and chose that instead. She will sign whatever you bring as long as it isn't rude, obviously, but she was personalising also which was awesome as I didn't expect that!!! They always mean so much more to me when they are :)

The queue for the second photo-shoot (I pre-ordered and was 566) was horrendous due to temperatures in the room but once it started moving it was really quick - which should have had alarm bells ringing. When I got to her she seemed to be doing different pictures for different folks - trying to make them all look lively and fun (and they are) but it was really a question of

"Hi, how you doin'?"

"Good, thanks...You?"

No reply as arms went around waists and then BAM photo done. Said - thank you but...Already asking the same question of the next guest.

She is a really attractive woman though, tiny tiny waist and the photo was great so I got what I paid for but the 'hello' was a little disappointing considering the (brief) chats I scored with Michael Madsen (the king of cool) and George A Romero.

George said hello, asked how I was doing, responded when I asked the same, thanked me for coming and hinted at another zombie project when I thanked him for all the zombies! He looked really frail though and I was surprised when I put him in IMDB and saw his age was only in the 70s. I thought you add another 20 years to that!!

Michael was - again - a quick chat but I managed to get longer just because he decided to have a chat about my tee-shirt. And when Michael Madsen says you're wearing a cool shirt...Well - nothing can take that away.

Back to Lena though - if you go for a picture - just pull a face because in my photo I smiled, unaware she was poking her tongue out. When I saw the picture, I was a bit disappointed because I would have matched her face :P

Got a signature from her, she was lovely! It was over in seconds, though. But her queue seemed well organised, I had a high VT number so I was worried I would miss out but I did make it in and only had a really short wait after that.

Got a signature from her, she was lovely! It was over in seconds, though. But her queue seemed well organised, I had a high VT number so I was worried I would miss out but I did make it in and only had a really short wait after that.

That lady who was managing her queue was very good at her job.

Fantastic! Walked straight into her autograph queue and got her autograph. Very quick just a"Hi, how you doing" then "there you go my love" afterwards. Absolutely worth it though! Had a photo shoot booked with her too which was also over quickly. Similar dialogue but brilliant and great photo on her behalf ! She looked fab! Brilliant day for me!