Wrestlemania 31: Out of 10?

RobJL94

WM31 was bloody brilliant, we've all figured that out. But, what would you give it out of 10?

Breaking it all down, the worst match on the card was a Diva's match, but even that was pretty enjoyable. The main event of Lesnar vs Reigns was a million times better than we ever expected, The Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt was great too. Every match on the main show had a "BIG" feeling too it, and it didn't disappoint at any point.

In the end, after stopping & thinking about it, I'd go for an 8.5 out of 10. I could've done without The Rock being on the show, but I've never been a fan of his. It was pretty obvious they were just hoping the sun went down in time for Taker/Wyatt, but what can you do?

• Like 1

The Divas actually had some time for once, and also a match you could follow.

The main event was great despite Reigns being in it and the match laid out to take into account his very limited range of moves. Lesnar shone in that match and the cash in was well done by being different form all other cash ins.

The Undertaker and Bray Wyatt played to their strengths and told a good story.

IC Title match stole the show, and I was left wanting something more from Orton vs Rollins as I feel they did not prepare them enough for this match.

The tag title match was probably the worst match of the night for me as it was too muddled. At least have teams who work well together gor this type of match.

I would give it 7 out of 10.

The Rock / Rousey section could have been done inside 10 minutes.

After two poor PPVs so far this year in The Rumble and Fastlane, WWE are back on top form with Mania. All of the matches were really good. I wasn't keen on The Rock segment either. It went on for far too long. Difficult to pick a stand out match as they were all of high quality.

I would give it a 8 out of 10. Would have got a 9 if it wasn't for The Rock segment.

Edited by Tony1975