VQ question

IanBrooke

Unless things have changed since the last LFCC there's no reason you couldn't both have VT though. IIRC it was a case of get a VT, join the queue when told, go through to get your auto and pay when it is received. You don't pay when you get a VT so you can both get tickets, both queue and then you just get your auto when you get there. Unless things changed or I have a terrible memory you don't buy the VT. You get given a VT to join the queue and pay on receipt of your item. It's only photoshoots that need to be paid for in advance as the tickets are then sent to you in the mail and your ticket number is your queue number, therefore you don't get a VT for shoots and only those who have paid for shoots queue.

Check it with staff but in theory you can both get VT and both queue then just one of you gets your auto. If desired (and allowed at the time) the other person can even grab a quick photo or whatever. At the July LFCC I queued with my girlfriend for an auto, she got her auto and I snapped a few pics for her while she was chatting.