So what did everybody buy?

As there was only one guest left that I wanted to meet (after the recent unfortunate cancellations) I had a bit more budget to spend on the stalls. I bought tons of stuff for my daugther, namely some Frozen stuff and the first series DVD set of the 70s Wonder Woman (her thing at the moment) which was a bargain at £4.

I managed to resist buying the large Xenomorph model at the stall with all the amazing statues due to the fact that my wife would have killed me if I'd brought it home. I did pick up these beauties though, my wife has absolutely no idea what they are and thinks that they are 'pretty'. I couldn't decide to buy the resin (darker) or the plastic (shiny) version, so bought both. Hopefully SM will get Mr Doug Bradley up here next year to get them signed.

6W36syr.jpg

Anybody else buy anything cool?

• Like 3

this was the haul from day 1 (autographs are in my autograph book, so they're no included):

X

And this was Day2:

X

Red Dwarf :thumbup:

haha. thought it was about time i actually got them on DVD. Seasons 1-4 for £5, wasn't too bad! :)

• Like 1

They look good-remind me of Resident Evil.

As well as signed pictures of several of the guests I bought John Hurt (as Kane) and Kyle McLachlan (Dune) autos and a nice Star Wars film cell display. Bought a load of postcards as well (mainly Doctor Who)

My daughter bought Pokemon plush toys which turned out to be good conversation pieces for the guests; Paul Freeman actually called us back to the table as he was curious about them.

• Like 1

Had a great day and did go a little overboard but I knew I would lol

These were my main purchases

Had requested this a few months back from buydezignmodels and I love him! Pics don't do justice at all!

imagejpg1-7.jpg

Started a star wars poster so got all 8 guests to sign on Saturday :D

imagejpg3.jpg

Got myself an Ian Mcdiarmid autograph too

imagejpg2.jpg

Picked up a nice Keanu Reeves auto for the wife (presents always smooth out the overspending lol)

imagejpg4.jpg

Joe

• Like 2

As there was only one guest left that I wanted to meet (after the recent unfortunate cancellations) I had a bit more budget to spend on the stalls. I bought tons of stuff for my daugther, namely some Frozen stuff and the first series DVD set of the 70s Wonder Woman (her thing at the moment) which was a bargain at £4.

I managed to resist buying the large Xenomorph model at the stall with all the amazing statues due to the fact that my wife would have killed me if I'd brought it home. I did pick up these beauties though, my wife has absolutely no idea what they are and thinks that they are 'pretty'. I couldn't decide to buy the resin (darker) or the plastic (shiny) version, so bought both. Hopefully SM will get Mr Doug Bradley up here next year to get them signed.

6W36syr.jpg

Oooh nice puzzle cubes!!

• Like 1

Everyones convention haul is great,I bought a Walking Dead Print,A big and 2 Small Millenium Falcons,A Tie Fighter,A Universal Mummy figure,A Walking Dead Daryl and Motorbike figure set,A Enterprise charm, :smile:

Got these bad boys as well, I'm half way through the first series and loving it so far. Can't wait to read them.

GUaQBpv.jpg

Iam really enjoying the tv series of The Strain :smile:

Had a great day and did go a little overboard but I knew I would lol

These were my main purchases

Had requested this a few months back from buydezignmodels and I love him! Pics don't do justice at all!

imagejpg1-7.jpg

Started a star wars poster so got all 8 guests to sign on Saturday :D

imagejpg3.jpg

Got myself an Ian Mcdiarmid autograph too

imagejpg2.jpg

Picked up a nice Keanu Reeves auto for the wife (presents always smooth out the overspending lol)

imagejpg4.jpg

Joe

Your Star Wars signed poster and ed2o9 is really cool :smile:

6W36syr.jpg

Great puzzle boxes :smile:

this was the haul from day 1 (autographs are in my autograph book, so they're no included):

2iiyhxk.jpg

And this was Day2:

16k9z75.jpg

Red Dwarf :thumbup:

Awesome Supernatural merchandise :smile:

I only attended the Sunday but managed to pick up this wee haul.

2014-08-24154706_zpsca12132b.jpg

These 2 are by Capasso Designs

2014-08-24154919_zps969dd856.jpg

This is by What You See Here

and then there was this

2014-08-24155036_zps728f5e87.jpg

Your Viper is awesome :smile:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Some really awesome stuff, I made a request from the buydezignmodels guys too though never heard back from them. Will need to try again as they do make some truly awesome models.

Hi Brian

I did send them another email 2-3 weeks away from the event. Might be worth trying that next year :)