Entry and Photo shoot tkt Question..

Hi guys,

ive not purchased a ticket as yet for either photoshoot or entry as im unsure what time we can arrive on the saturday morning, i havent booked the £5 early tkt for this reason as i figured if we got there past 11 i could get in for nothing anyway ?? so would have wasted £5 if we have any hiccups and arrive past the early doors time. Will it be very busy getting in from 11 duriing the free entry? if i dont get entry tickets but we do arrive early can i still pay the £5 on the door and get in early that way?

Also, photoshoot wise, im wanting a photoshoot ticket with William sadler on the saturday, any idea if he will be in great demand, should i risk not getting a ticket until the day when we arrive or get it in advance, just a little unsure with the photoshoot times not being announced yet.

thanks

• Like 1

It's the first time the early entry is happening. So asking how busy it is at 11 am really comes down to the "how long is a piece of string?" question, sorry. There is no previous experience to make an educated guess from.

Photoshoot numbers are generally not given out. But there has been no warning anything was low.

• Like 1

okay thank you so much for the response, looking forward to this show :) not many guests, 2 really that i want to see but looking forward to a day out checkiong out the stalls etc :)

It's the first time the early entry is happening. So asking how busy it is at 11 am really comes down to the "how long is a piece of string?" question, sorry. There is no previous experience to make an educated guess from.

Photoshoot numbers are generally not given out. But there has been no warning anything was low.