Save Ashley and Kellan!

HohoCullen

Before what? That's not what I've read. Some reports are saying they've asked for 4 million and others are saying they've asked for 1 million as opposed to the $750,000 they had been receiving previously. I've not read anything new today though so don't know what else is being said.

Edited by twilight obsessive

getting some debating here :wub:

I agree that 4 million is WAY too much, especially as they are not the biggest characters (though Alice is bigger than Emmett - partwise, not physical :WAVE: ). I wouldn' t want them replaced though. :(

Oh yes I totally agree that 4 million is faaar too much to ask for. I'm kinda hoping that's not the actual figure and that it's a lot less. Ahhh well guess we'll have to wait and see.

Frankly I'll LOL if they're replaced, in real life they both came across pretty nice, but I find it hypocritical that IF the rumours are true that kellan preaches about charity and how WE should help when the guys asking for four million dollars to chuck in the odd sentence.

I've kinda been thinking that myself. Maybe if Kellan gives all his exra cash to his animal charities then it wont seem so bad!

I think they've just got greedy. I dont want them replaced at all as they are my fave Cullens (as well as Rosalie) but I cant help feeling angry at them for causing this drama!

It just makes me :poki: that movie "stars" can earn so much and demand so much yet we're practically in a recession and there's still so much debt in the world. Pay the actors/footballers etc less and give the rest to the people who need it more!

xxxx

Until I knew the full background story as there seem to be quite conflicting views as to how much they're getting, how much more they want, etc etc.

Can't imagine Breaking Dawn without them though, especially Kellan!

I hope they dont get recast but at the same time they signed on for these films and they would have known what they were gonna be paid per movie unfortunitly they cant just demand more on the last one, Summit have every right to recast them instead of pay and who knows if summit go with it the other Cullens might hear they got paid more and demanded more too!

I just thought if thats how much more they are asking for per movie I wonder how much more they want for doing a con?!

It wasn't just Kellan and Ashley who'd been asking for a pay rise though but others have backed down. They've been asked to sign a new contract for BD (the orignal contract was for just the 1st 3 films) so I guess there were certain things they wanted to change since they first signed up for Twilight.

I just thought if thats how much more they are asking for per movie I wonder how much more they want for doing a con?!

I agree it does make you wonder. Then again maybe cons are considered a whole different ball game lol.

Edited by twilight obsessive

People might hate me for saying this but...If it's true, they have it coming to them. The leads always get paid more than the minor characters do, and let's face it...they're minor. Their characters serve importance but they each only few a couple of lines so to ask for so much more, I wouldn't be shocked if Summit got rid

I don't think they expect to get paid as much as Kristen, Rob and Taylor but I just think that they think deserve more than they previously got. Ahhh I dunno I guess only they know what's really gone on. Hopefully it'll all get resolved and we'll still have Kellan and Ashley in Breaking Dawn.