wishing to crew again.

jkcullen

hi all,

i have crewed in the passed at different towns along with my wife.my kids were under 16 then but now are older.i only like crewing on the cosplay side and wish to return maybe at all the events.i cant be a runner or nor do i wish to take care of the stars as i love meeting cosplayers and dressing up myself.i keep getting emails to crew and my health has improved slightly so wish to give it another try.my wife,my daughter and myself would crew but we would pay for our own hotel as we always have done in the passed due to having dogs come with up.is there anyway,if i do start to crew again,(cause i have missed it so so much)that i can ask for cosplay area only?thanks alland hope to crew again soon.

You need to email Showmasters about this rather than posting here as you're not actually asking a question of the forum users, and it's something you need to deal with them directly about. I suggest that you look in the crew forum for additional information or reply to the emails that you say you get about it.