Prints for autographs - advice for newbie!

Hi all,

This will be my first convention of this scale, I'm really looking forward to it.

My question for you guys is can anyone recommend a good place online where I can buy some prints/photos/movie stills (primarily Star Wars and GOT) that I can get autographed at the show? Am I correct to assume there will be loads of stuff on sale at the show? What do you tend to do? Any tips would be much appreciated!

Showmasters do provide 8x10 prints for each guest and I usually select from one of these as they included in the price of the auto. However if there is something specific that you are after then it is better to bring your own. I have used statesidestills.com in the past. They take a week or two to arrive but are great quality.

You should Youtube videos of Robert Englund and Showmasters/Collectormania on Youtube. I'm sure some have shots of the table and what pics are on them. Same goes for anyone else. You'll always have people filming. From memory there's a few solo shots of him as Freddy, one with Freddy and Nancy, one from Hatchet, there's a few portrait shots also in black and white and a portrait in colour.

You should Youtube videos of Robert Englund and Showmasters/Collectormania on Youtube. I'm sure some have shots of the table and what pics are on them. Same goes for anyone else. You'll always have people filming. From memory there's a few solo shots of him as Freddy, one with Freddy and Nancy, one from Hatchet, there's a few portrait shots also in black and white and a portrait in colour.

Just because he has certain pictures at one show does not guarantee that he'll have them at another. I've seen guests where the pictures on the table have changed throughout the day!

At last years LFCC all guests had several 10x8's on the table to choose from and they all looked really good. Since then I rarely bring my own items, mostly relying on the 10x8's provided. They look great, there are different ones to pick from, they are easy to carry and store and at LFCC, unlike at certain other events which can not be mentioned, best of all: included in the price of the autograph, thus free.