The world,s most famous bond girl appearing

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Ursula.jpg

Ursula2.jpg

Ursula3.jpg

At last i have managed to pursuade Ursula Andress to return to Autographica in Birmingham.

Best known as Honey Ryder in Dr No. Ursula is considered by many to be the most beautiful bond girl ever to grace the screens. She is indeed a rare signer and was last with us 4 years ago. She rarely makes appearances and we are indeed fortunate to have her back.

Ursula is a delight to work with and still has that charm that made her so famous.

Don,t miss this opportunity to meet her.

Brilliant !!! I was there for her last signing and I'll be there again for this one !!!

:unsure::thumbup: You guys are the best !! :thumbup::thumbup:

Any chance of a Roger ??

ALSO...GASP !!

That middle photo above ... is that what people refer to as camel toe ?!

:blush:

Edited by mr_oo7

I've seen a good colour picture of Ursula Andress from the 1970's on her main IMDb page. I've checked on statesidestills.com and they don't have much choice, in terms of Ursula Andress 8x10 photos.

Moviemarket (.com) have got quite a good choice, try there.

Hi Dave/all

Any ideas whether Ursula will be allowing 'over-the-table' photos, no posed photos or no photos at all, would be useful to know if you could fill me in.

Cheers,

Nick

claudinethunderball and nick - Thanks for your help. They certainly have quite a choice of photos on there for Ursula Andress (8 or 12 pages, can't remember now). I didn't think MovieMarket would have any Ursula Andress 8x10 photos. The one I saw on her IMDb page wasn't on MovieMarket, but I did find another picture which I've seen before and is one of my favourite promotional photos from the Bond movies.

Unfortunately they don't have many Eva Rueber-Staier photos on there (just two), and have no Olga Bisera photos at all.

Edited by SunSpeed