Someone still logged into my account

DookuDub

Everyone: you'd do us a big favor if you'd check if something similar has been posted already. The main discussion topic covering this is here - at the time I am posting this just four topics below this one, and it seems you even posted in there before: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87751

If you have issues like that please post in the old topic and don't open a new one. If you keep within the old topic this is much more safe to ensure someone catches there is still a problem. This issue is now in at least 4 topics and has been explained a number of times.

For those who have missed it: We have been trying to kill the problem of some users getting redirects when trying to come on the forum. Unfortunately on Thursday night this has caused a bit of mayhem with users suddenly seeing being logged in with different names.

It should be gone now, but in some cases the user needs to kill their cache and cookies for that "duplicate" to be gone.

Unfortunately the user who has posted as DookuDub seems to be one of the special cases. I can't identify them by IP unfortunately, so until they notice themselves or log in again I am afraid there's nothing that can be done right now.

If my understanding is correct once there's a new cookie for one reason or the other the posts should divert to the correct ID again. Once there's a new cookie there will definitely be no further post with a "borrowed" ID. The accounts have not been compromised.

• Like 1