Photos!

Silent Bob (silent? Me?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

still not totaly happy with how these have scanned, especially the double shot, but there better than my last attempt.

im so happy I went to this event , will this opportunity of carole and william at the same event ever happen again? maybe not, deff not the marco guys all together. what a coup

31139_436107078202_726573202_5869176_6953906_n.jpg

31139_436106778202_726573202_5869172_1614858_n-1.jpg31139_436106803202_726573202_5869173_1035933_n-1.jpg

32189_432835218202_726573202_5774482_8380092_n-1.jpg

Edited by QS to remove other event name.

Edited by timelord81r

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, somebody who isn't Rob posting in this thread :lol:

lol

I wish more would, they did early on in the thread.

you watched the war games yet? and in my best cat from red dwarf impression "and if not" slaps down on desk "why not!" lol

Wow, somebody who isn't Rob posting in this thread :wub:

Hahha! I've posted a couple of times but most of the who people I've met have been at other stuff opposed to events

and to @reddraggon he was real nice in person despite looking a bit grumpy the girls camera next to me wouldnt work and he was like im not moving till u take it! lol Now that he's spiderman and been in social network I reckon he'd be really hard to get sadly

Wow, somebody who isn't Rob posting in this thread :D

Hahha! I've posted a couple of times but most of the who people I've met have been at other stuff opposed to events

and to @reddraggon he was real nice in person despite looking a bit grumpy the girls camera next to me wouldnt work and he was like im not moving till u take it! lol Now that he's spiderman and been in social network I reckon he'd be really hard to get sadly

other events, still post em!!

you know i didnt even realize frank in the daleks episodes (DIM/EOTD) was andrew garfield lol shows how little I know of andrew garfield.

also liked lions for lambs, he was good in that from what I remember

Wow, somebody who isn't Rob posting in this thread :D

other events, still post em!!

you know i didnt even realize frank in the daleks episodes (DIM/EOTD) was andrew garfield lol shows how little I know of andrew garfield.

also liked lions for lambs, he was good in that from what I remember

He has been in so many more - brilliant actor.

Check out the following films/TV - Doctor Who Daleks in Manhatten, Red Riding Trilogy, Boy A, Never Let Me Go, Doctor Parnasis, Social Network......