Photos!

Silent Bob (silent? Me?)

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice pic's people. Will dig out mine when I get chance. Including a blonde Georgia.

she is even better blonde, whats she sporting at the moment?

alright mate dont keep us in suspense, get those who pics up, will they have to go through the area 51 security censor first though? ;-)

• Like 1

I have no idea what colour Georgia is currently. I will sort out my photos (you wouldn't believe I just typed potatoes!) over the weekend if I get chance. I wasn't planning on running them through area 51 but may do now for consistency :blush:

Edit: Sorting through them now!

Edited by 1of2

Ok, here we go.

Collectormania 11

2007-05-05C11SarahSutton.jpg

Poor Sarah, for some reason I looked down on her when taking the photo thus distorting her

Collectormania 12

2007-10-2813-53-40MILTONKEYNESCOLLECTORMANIA12COOLPIXP5000.jpg

Collectormania Manchester 3 or was it called G-Mex...

2007-11-17CMan3KatyManning.jpg2007-11-18PeterDavisonA.jpg

Collectormania Midlands 1

2008-03-02ColinBaker.jpg

Collectormania Manchester 4

My old scanner was preparing to go to silicon heaven and join all of the calculators at the time. I may redo these at some point

2008-03-08AnthonyStewartHeadA.jpg2008-03-08CMan4SophieAldred.jpg

2008-03-08SophieAldredA.jpg2008-03-08SophieAldredB.jpg

2 for 1, ace!

Edited by 1of2

good pics, man why cant naoko do a main event, i cant make or afford hub :-(

also when will nicola and liz be back, I need them NOW!!!!!!!!!!

cool tom baker pic

my fav pi of mine i think it with barrowman, i like how i look in that pic which is rare and he obviously fancies me lol, shame im straight

im well happy with my mcgan one from LFCC as it seems its very hard to get a nice pose out of him lol

My favourite one is with Jew... :( ....oh from this lot...hard to pick one as there are quite a lot. Tom & John both have a huge presence, Peter because he is 'my Doctor', with Kai both times we started chatting and in the second one we got caught out and only looked at the camera after the countdown passed. Ignoring my unfortunate choice of white I will pick that photo with Eve.

Doing this has made me realise how much I prefer the new lighter background to the previous darker blue. Anthony Stewart Head and Georgia Moffett are lined up for 're-shoots'. So I would love to see Sophie Aldred back for another. As well as Sarah Sutton, Katy Manning, Liz Sladen for a first time photoshoot. Throw in Nicola again just because it's her.

Somewhere I missed Nick Courtneys photoshoot. Was that LFCC? I think it may have clashed with a talk.

My favourite one is with Jew... :( ....oh from this lot...hard to pick one as there are quite a lot. Tom & John both have a huge presence, Peter because he is 'my Doctor', with Kai both times we started chatting and in the second one we got caught out and only looked at the camera after the countdown passed. Ignoring my unfortunate choice of white I will pick that photo with Eve.

Doing this has made me realise how much I prefer the new lighter background to the previous darker blue. Anthony Stewart Head and Georgia Moffett are lined up for 're-shoots'. So I would love to see Sophie Aldred back for another. As well as Sarah Sutton, Katy Manning, Liz Sladen for a first time photoshoot. Throw in Nicola again just because it's her.

Somewhere I missed Nick Courtneys photoshoot. Was that LFCC? I think it may have clashed with a talk.

nic was lfcc last year, his shoot was delayed as dominic keating was late then wouldnt wait till after nic shoot which by the time dominic turned up was meant to happen so nic stepped back and let him go first. not sure if it clashed with any talks, i didnt go to any, photos are no 1 priority for me ;-)

ahhh jewel, one of my biggest regrets EVER, damn you paul mcgan lol, she clashed with him i should of known id have more chances with paul than with jewel

• 4 weeks later...

my scanner is totally s**T, the settings are rubbish so nothing scans right or can be altered to look like the photo and now with the below a4 prints it cuts some of the pic off top and bottom, the group pic had signatures along the top my scanner seems to refuse to scan no matter what, my head wants to explode, i just dont get my scanner

sc00016ea7-1.jpgsc00015556-1.jpg

sc0000e332-1.jpgsc0000b6ed-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
my scanner is totally s**T, the settings are rubbish so nothing scans right or can be altered to look like the photo and now with the below a4 prints it cuts some of the pic off top and bottom, the group pic had signatures along the top my scanner seems to refuse to scan no matter what, my head wants to explode, i just dont get my scanner
What scanner? Is it picking the area selection itself or are you doing it manually?