Tickets

Ordered 4x Tickets they have yet to come but I am sure they will be here within the next week or so.

Also what is the entrance time for Standard tickets? 11am?

As per the listing in the store - which no one seems to read anyway :lol: - the standard entry time is still 11 AM.

• Like 1

Ordered 4x Tickets they have yet to come but I am sure they will be here within the next week or so.

As per the listing in the store - which no one seems to read anyway :lol: - the standard entry time is still 11 AM.

But still worth checking for any changes which isn't updated

But still worth checking for any changes which isn't updated

Things like entry times are standard and dont change. Anything that does change though would be done by an announcement on a separate conversation thread of its own, e.g. Lalla Ward's recent cancellation of attendance, Camile Coduri's change of attendance day etc etc

Tickets are still being mailed out.

If they don't reach you before the event bring your order confirmation e-mail. You'll still get in with that one, it will be sorted on the day.

OK brilliant, thank you :)

and that'll sort me out my photo-ops that I booked as well?

Tickets are still being mailed out.

If they don't reach you before the event bring your order confirmation e-mail. You'll still get in with that one, it will be sorted on the day.

OK brilliant, thank you :)

and that'll sort me out my photo-ops that I booked as well?

Yes. You won't lose out. Royal Mail has lost a not so decent number of orders over time, there's a process in place for missing tickets. Missing photoshoots will be sorted at the sales table.

Queen Sindel I have a query regarding the tickets. I ordered mine a few days ago and even though I added the ticket validation it doesn't seem to have been added to my order and I haven't been charged for it. How do I go about getting this sorted. I have emailed the shop but I'm worried they might be busy and not get back to me before weekend.

Queen Sindel I have a query regarding the tickets. I ordered mine a few days ago and even though I added the ticket validation it doesn't seem to have been added to my order and I haven't been charged for it. How do I go about getting this sorted. I have emailed the shop but I'm worried they might be busy and not get back to me before weekend.

They will get back to you on time, don't worry. The Manchester orders have priority at the moment. There isn't any other way than e-mailing the shop and you've already done so.