Hulk Hogan ?

Patou

He was fantastic! Waited 3 hours too, but he happily personalised my Rocky III poster and even signed it 'Thunderlips' too. Gutted my photo didn't come out though, but the autograph made up for it. I was expecting to pay too, so him signing for free was a nice surprise.

I was lucky enough to meet him a few weeks back as well. Nice guy.

Knowing what he charges out in the States IF Hogan was to be booked for this show rest assured he would be a Diamond Guest and possibly cost more for an equivalent package that MJF has.

Knowing what he charges out in the States IF Hogan was to be booked for this show rest assured he would be a Diamond Guest and possibly cost more for an equivalent package that MJF has.

Not sure Showmasters could justify charging that much when he was willing to sign and pose for photos for free. There was an option to pay £50 to jump the queue so I think this would be a fair price to pay if he ever attends.

Not sure Showmasters could justify charging that much when he was willing to sign and pose for photos for free. There was an option to pay £50 to jump the queue so I think this would be a fair price to pay if he ever attends.

The difference though is that when Hogan was in the UK it technically wasn't for a signing appearance he was there promoting a protein product he's endorsing. It was that firm that was bringing him over not the show organisers. That's why autographs were free. For an actual convention appearance his fee would be a lot different. Diamond price different.

• 4 weeks later...