Getting really excited!

emiliel

Yeah, I'm getting so excited for tomorrow

I have wanted to go to a HP con for ages, but I could never afford to go to the US ones, and there were never any decent ones here, but now there is and I'm so stoked!!!

I have all my costumes sorted and my bags packed already and I'm ready to go!!!

Everyone else getting excited?

Yep! I'm just trying to make the day pass quicker so I can go to bed, I'm getting the train about lunchtime to be at the hotel about 2pm.

You'll spot me, my hair is bleached for Draco and I'll be carrying bags twice the size of me with all my costumes! :smile:

Very excited! I'll be packing this afternoon :smile: Oh and I just remembered I have to fix my cloak. I have no idea when we're planning on arriving, though I'm driving and it's only about 45 minutes away, so definitely before 3!

You'll spot me, my hair is bleached for Draco and I'll be carrying bags twice the size of me with all my costumes!

Well I now have my Pansy hair so we'll definitely have to take some photos/be really evil :jason:

i wonder what does count as short. lol

Well, UK average female height is 5' 4.5" so technically I'm short... but not midgety! And all my height is in my legs so no one believes my legs are too long to be comfortable on the train/coach! At least if you're tall it's obvious :smile:

Yey!!

Don't worry, I was 5'2" until a few months ago, which was made worse by the fact that my sister is 6'1". YEY for growth spurts!!

You'll spot me- I'll be the one in the gryffindor uniform jumping up and down with excitment!!

Yey!!

Don't worry, I was 5'2" until a few months ago, which was made worse by the fact that my sister is 6'1". YEY for growth spurts!!

You'll spot me- I'll be the one in the gryffindor uniform jumping up and down with excitment!!

Where did your growth spurt come from, I'd like one lol x

• Showmasters Admin

Yey!!

I had one at 16, and was already 6'5" :smile:

Yey!!

I had one at 16, and was already 6'5" :smile:

I think height should be like wealth in a perfect world, spread equally among the population ! :jason:

• Showmasters Admin

I think height should be like wealth in a perfect world, spread equally among the population ! :D

No........it's mine.....all mine I tell you :blink:

If you want a giggle, wait til I've got no shoes on next to Too Tall - when it first happened I didn't know whether to laugh or run away and hide! ;)

Or you can do what my neice does and put on my shoes WHILST STILL WEARING HER OWN SHOES!!!!!

Yey!!

I had one at 16, and was already 6'5" :blink:

Oh man, I never had one... dads side are all 5"9 at least I'm the only midget his side, mums short too but still! booooo

I'm the midget of my family too, my "little" sister is 5' 7", my mum is about that and my dad is 5' 11". All my cousins are tall too. I thought I was adopted for ages because I don't look like any of them, different eye colour etc. but then I turned out to have the same blood type as my dad... so I'm just a random short person! :blink:

I'm out in the garden doing some strength training to pass the time, it isn't going any quicker though :D