Getting closer

Its getting very close to the big event I am counting down the days and im very excited about attending but the only disappointing thing is the great guests keep pulling out and that is the worrying thing about this great event these people you look forward to meeting might not be able to make it, Lets hope the rest are able to attend. So looking forward to going to my first London Con.

Unfortunately guest cancellations are inevitable due to work schedules, and is out of SM hands; but that shouldn't put a dampener on your weekend as there are plenty of other guests to meet. Hope you have a good time

• Like 2

My first time aswell. I didn't have enough money for the big guests going, so I'm getting autographs from the other guests :) What about you?

Im getting all the Back To The Future guests, all of Nightmare on Elm St guests and the main one Jason Voorhees himself.

Hopefully the photoshoot schedule will be put up tomorrow, really want to start getting my planing sorted, fingers crossed that i dont have any clashes. this is going to be one long week the excitement is getting harder with each week lol

• Like 3

My first time aswell. I didn't have enough money for the big guests going, so I'm getting autographs from the other guests :) What about you?

I'm playing it safe only getting a couple of Star wars this time, David Prowse and Jeremy Bulloch, I was going to get Kenny Baker but I think the queues will be nuts

• Like 2

I'm playing it safe only getting a couple of Star wars this time, David Prowse and Jeremy Bulloch, I was going to get Kenny Baker but I think the queues will be nuts
Kenny's been to many of these events in the past, and although when I've seen him he's always had a steady stream of people, his queues have never been what I'd call "nuts". I'd say you'd have no problems meeting him if you wanted to. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

Kenny's been to many of these events in the past, and although when I've seen him he's always had a steady stream of people, his queues have never been what I'd call "nuts". I'd say you'd have no problems meeting him if you wanted to.

Ok cool I hope this is the case this time :)

• Like 1

First convention and I can honestly say excited doesn't cover it. How early do people queue for entry?

I'm sure you'll have a great time. I attended last year for the first time and it was great! As for queueing, I will aim for 8am, but I know many people queue even earlier. I remember last year I showed up 8am on the Sunday and the queue was already snaking all the way around Earl's Court.

I always make the effort to see Kenny baker at any con,even though I have his autograph numerous times...quite obvious that he's not in the best of health and I jut think he's a legend and a trooper

See thats my thinking, I mean he could of cancelled and let people down but he didn't. The least I can do is queue

• Like 1

I always make the effort to see Kenny baker at any con,even though I have his autograph numerous times...quite obvious that he's not in the best of health and I jut think he's a legend and a trooper

Yeah me too I also have met him a few times with the club I am in here in Ireland and he is a true gentleman its great to talk to him about the movies he has been it and give you a behind the scenes look at R2 look forward to seeing him at London