THANK YOU FOR BRINGING CLAUDIA BLACK!

Kalliope

Claudia was great. I went to get her autograph on both days ad she recognized from the day before and thanked me for taking the time to see her on both days, and I was thinking 'I should be the one thanking you!'

I am a huge farscape, stargate fan and meeting Claudia was great, even though she signed a farscape pic with "Vala" :D but realizing the mistake, she signed another for me :huh: Also, signed my photoshoot pic and wrote a great complement. :D

Hope she can attend another event and maybe next time bring along Ben.

LMAO at her signing a Farscape pic with Vala!!! Was it in one of her black leather outfits though? She probably confused it with the outfit from Avalon if so!

I absolutely LOVED, LOVED seeing her! She seems so sweet and happy to be there, and quite down to earth too, I thought. She wrote a message to me on my photoshoot pic about what we had been talking about, which I was quite pleased with.

I didn't get chance to see her talk, so if the opportunity arises I would LOVE to see her booked for another Chevron 7 convention!

I don't actually remember ANYTHING about what she said or did though, LMFAO, other than that I thought she was awesome. I vaguely remember rambling in awe (god... what a newbie-ish thing to do!) and I remember a few things Roxy (her assistant) said, but other than that... blank. Sigh. I'm usually so calm and collected but every now and then I melt and go all fan girl...

Edited by Psychosis

She was rather sweet! I wasn't going to meet her due to money and I've not seen Farscape in years due to me not having Sky nor any money to buy the DVDs and people not taking hints lol... but it was one on my faves when I did watch it so I had to see her, and my bf's dad has them all so I'm going to hopefully see them at his next week :angel: