Next Diamond guest(s) annoucement

Hi,

F.A.O Showmaster people. Just wondering when the next diamond guest announcement is likely to be? Do you already have some "in the bag" as it were, and staggering announcements, or are they literally announced within a few days of the ink drying on the contract?

I just need my next big announcement fix! Seriously this website is getting to be like an addiction for me.

Hi,

F.A.O Showmaster people. Just wondering when the next diamond guest announcement is likely to be? Do you already have some "in the bag" as it were, and staggering announcements, or are they literally announced within a few days of the ink drying on the contract?

I just need my next big announcement fix! Seriously this website is getting to be like an addiction for me.

you and me both lol

• Moderators

Hi,

Lots of time yet and I'm sure there will be a lot more announcements, totally get your addiction to this as I'm exactly the same lol

And same here too, especially on the diamond level the guests so far are not for me...Still hoping for that one guest that makes me go "YES, THIS is what makes LFCC stand out from all other cons!" But haven't seen that guest yet for me... But SM can't be rushed, we'll all have to patiently wait, hope and pray ;-)

• Moderators

And same here too, especially on the diamond level the guests so far are not for me...Still hoping for that one guest that makes me go "YES, THIS is what makes LFCC stand out from all other cons!" But haven't seen that guest yet for me... But SM can't be rushed, we'll all have to patiently wait, hope and pray ;-)

And I just have a feeling we won't be disappointed