An important message to all Power Ranger fans

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone :WAVE:

Mighty Morphin Power Con is shaping up well and many fans are supporting this our first Power Ranger Con. It's you the fans that is making this event happen :clap: . It is so cool to see that so many of you want an event like this in the UK and have helped to make this happen so thanks for all your help so far.

We really want to start this con with a bang and to do this we need all your help to make this con the best we can. So letting others know about Power Con will help make the event even better and more fun. Aall cons are 100% fan driven so if you all work together as a team and help to get the word out it will make a really big difference to the con and your weekend.

So if you can help by telling your friends on Twitter or Facebook and put links up on any forums you are on just to remind and let more people know that this event is happening, and its not to be missed.

If we work together to get this con going well it will mean we will be able to do more over the weekend and also moving forward we will have the confidence to book even bigger guests and more guests for future Power Rangers cons. So you all can make a big difference and we need your help to make Mighty Morphin Power Con the best event ever in the UK for power rangers fans :clap:

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/powercon/#.VHIYrxbPbnc

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mighty-Morphin-Power-Con/143947555744209

Edited by 1of2

I have told every single person I can think of and then some about this convention.
I really want it to work, I have found so many like minded geeks through cons, and when you announced this, so many of them turned out to be Power Ranger fans too which nearly killed me :D

• Showmasters Admin

well even if its not the line up you want this time by getting the word out to others it will make it a stronger show and then we will be table to build it quicker and then at future shows there will be more guests you do want to meet , we just need to get this one off to a good start and they we have an event to keep on bring in more cool guests each year.

also there is more to the con that just guests we will be having people selling collectables etc and there are also fun things to do and as well as talks that are different each time and you get to meet fellow fans so there will be a lot to do over the weekend .

anyway thanks for the hard work you are putting in to help make this event a success :dance:

see you all there soon

jason

Got my ticket and convinced 2 friends to join me too. I've been asking everywhere though about this:

I know a lot of fans who would attend for Sentai guests, it's an aspect of the fandom that is often forgotten about. If you guys can try and get some Sentai people over it'd go a long way.

There's a lot of guests from the Sentai world travelling to the States and Europe lately so it's possible, please consider looking into it.

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

i think we just need to try to get a few more fans to commit buy buying tickets to help make the first event work then going forward we can work you you all by using polls on who you want to meet to get the guests you want to meet , but remember the event is more than just meeting the guests , the weekend will be a lot of fun , so help us to make the first event work and then we have a strong base to build on so we can bring more events in the future.

see you all soon :dance:

jason

• Like 1

i think we just need to try to get a few more fans to commit buy buying tickets to help make the first event work then going forward we can work you you all by using polls on who you want to meet to get the guests you want to meet , but remember the event is more than just meeting the guests , the weekend will be a lot of fun , so help us to make the first event work and then we have a strong base to build on so we can bring more events in the future.

see you all soon :dance:

jason

Although I will not be attending I have been letting fanboys and fangirls know that this event is going on. Hopefully some will attend.

• 3 weeks later...