Two New Shows for 2016 Announced

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters are pleased to announce two new events:

Film & Comic Con Bolton on 30th April & 1st May 2016

Film & Comic Con Exeter on 25th & 26th June 2016

Bringing you some of your favourite stars from TV, Film and Comics as well as a whole host of fun activities including photo shoots, panels, autograph sessions and hundreds of stalls full of TV and Film memorabilia to browse.

Tickets for these shows are on sale now

• Like 2

Bolton??? Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy that this event is a 15 min drive away from me, but Film and Comic Con Manchester is just 3 weeks after this event, and it's about 20 minutes down the road (about 15 miles away)! Why two events so close to each other in both distance and time?

• Like 1

• Moderators

A few comments have been made re Collectormania MK this evening, the current position on this one is as below.

This is being worked on. There are delays for reasons I'm not going to go into, but there will be an announcement made as soon as everything is confirmed.

being worked on. collectormania is normally in the winter which wont be happening this year or in april/may which is normally end of football season so dates should be available and to work out now. also can i ask why i was blocked on facebook and had comments removed that were not offensive. i cant help but feel it was because i was critical

Hoping for Collectormania Milton Keynes to come back! I can understand they are working on it, But an update now and again wouldn't hurt, Would it?

There has been an update as messaged a few above yours. But announcing an event is the same procedure as a guest in that once all contracts are signed and sealed then an announcement will be made. Too Tall is part of Showmasters and has said that things are being worked on. Contract negotiation is a tricky and complicated process and I have dealth with such processes on and off for most of my working career. I am sure Showmasters would love to have it signed already, but it is just a matter of patience.

• Like 1

they could even say we hope to run mk again and have some dates penciled in and are just waiting for final conformation. that would put alot of people at ease. and also will the £1 per item thing be the normal from now or we will you go back to £2.50 a order if it stays at a £1 ill buy on the day if im buying 10 plus items it save me a fair bit to pay on day

I think the problem with the Stadium:MK is that it now used by Northampton Saints for any big games so it's probably a case of looking at the MK Dons and Saints fixtures to see if there are any definite weekends free. These would be clearer in December / January time when the rugby European cup's group stage is coming to an end and whether the Saints have progressed and the Dons progress (or not) in the FA Cup.

I hope it carries on, I was enjoying the sporting guests side of it. Selfish, I know :-D

• Like 1

they could even say we hope to run mk again and have some dates penciled in and are just waiting for final conformation. that would put alot of people at ease. and also will the £1 per item thing be the normal from now or we will you go back to £2.50 a order if it stays at a £1 ill buy on the day if im buying 10 plus items it save me a fair bit to pay on day

Posted by Showasters TOO TALL

Too Tall, on 28 Sept 2015 - 10:28 AM, said:snapback.png

This is being worked on. There are delays for reasons I'm not going to go into, but there will be an announcement made as soon as everything is confirmed.

This shows that the event is being worked on.

• Like 1

This is what I mean, I not complaining to Showmasters at all, I think they do a great job of running all the shows, But It just feels like there is loads of other shows being announced (which is great) Just not the ones that are already going... Like collectormaniaMK ... Looks like it is a waiting game now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DST won't be a new show though - It'll be the next iteration of an existing show so wouldn't get announced here. Fingers crossed there will be, should be even as it's the anniversary and what with the new show coming in 2017 and all...