Roger Moore please

Avengers7

Sir Roger would definitely be one of the best guests we've ever had at Autographica.

Apart from his book signings a couple of years ago, he does seem to only do the private signings.

I think he does those to raise money for charity.

If he was to ever do a signing show then Autographica would be a perfect fit for him, especially with people he's known such as Tony Curtis and John Mills being previous guests.

Baggiebubs, this is your last warning.

You already had one third of your posts edited or removed because of swearing or rudeness. We will not keep on editing and asking for changes forever.

Please have a look at the rules here http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=44730

and especially this one:

RULES

R1: No inappropriate language or images!

This forum does have users of all ages. Please remember that when posting and keep your comments at an acceptable level.

We do not wish to be the Political Correctness police. But any posts considered offensive by us will be edited or deleted. This especially includes any racist, sexist or homophobic comments.

There is a rude word filter on this forum. It is not there for you to try and find interesting ways to get around it. If a word is censored it is because we do not wish it to be on this forum. Please find another word to use.

• 2 months later...

Would be cool to meet Roger again, he came into a shop I was working at a few years back with his wife, while I was serving her I was thinking "he really looks like Roger Moore, should I say something" but then decided, if it was Roger Moore then I would look really stupid! and if it wasn't then I would look even more stupid!! When she paid by Credit Card, I knew then that it was but it was too late to say anything, it would have been too creepy. A very glamourous couple.