Latest Guest Announcement - Joe "Animal" Laurinaitis

Attending: Saturday and Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photoshoot Price: £15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM74e9R0KPo&feature=youtu.be

Animal.jpg

Road-Warriors.jpg

road_warriors_640.jpg

Joe Laurinaitis (born January 26, 1960) is an American professional wrestler, better known by his ring name, Road Warrior Animal (or simply Animal). Along with Road Warrior Hawk, Animal was one-half of the tag team the Road Warriors/the Legion of Doom. Also a sporadic singles competitor, he headlined the 2001 WCW pay-per-view event Sin, in contention for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_Warrior_Animal

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Animal is a great guest and such a nice guy. I met him last year at a different con and for the photoshoot he brought along his shoulder pads to put on each fan for the pic. Classy thing to do. Hopefully he'll treat us to that again for this event.

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as I saw him announced I wasn't sure between getting my Road Warriors Bio Signed, or getting a photo-op, LSM your account of being able to wear the shoulder pads makes me really want a photo-op, any suggestions or advice from people who have met him previously? And to simply say get both, unfortunately is not an option :( Damn student budget!!

I suppose it's always what you prefer really, the autograph or the photo. At the show I was at he was doing pictures at the table as well BUT there's no guarantee that he'll do it here. I've met Animal twice now, the first time he was doing a photo with a tag belt and the second time was with the shoulder pads. On both occasions he was wearing face paint and from what I understand he always wears the paint.

In the photoshoot, Animal was placing the shoulder pads on the fans. I didn't think I would look very good in the pads so I asked Animal if he could wear them and pretend to strangle me. He was up for this and this was the result......

1526903_10202755887927164_61585813833252

Obviously I don't know your financial situation but could you not order a photoshoot now and save the up for his autograph come show time? Hope the above advice helps.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

He might actually have the paint on during the day at his table!

Awesome!

Would be cool if he had his facepaint for the photoshoot

When I met him at a con he had the face paint on all day and was asking for £5 extra to have a photo on the table and he put his shoulder pads on me for the photo! Such a good picture :)
  • Like 1

He might actually have the paint on during the day at his table!

Awesome!

Would be cool if he had his facepaint for the photoshoot

When I met him at a con he had the face paint on all day and was asking for £5 extra to have a photo on the table and he put his shoulder pads on me for the photo! Such a good picture :)

I've met Animal at 2 previous events and each time he had the facepaint on. It's more likely he'll have it on than not.

• Like 1

Other people's experiences with Animal has convinced me to get a photo op with him!

To anyone that has met him before, could you post your pictures? I really want a picture of shoulder pads so would be great if I could see what some of the end results look like!

Thank you!

Other people's experiences with Animal has convinced me to get a photo op with him!

To anyone that has met him before, could you post your pictures? I really want a picture of shoulder pads so would be great if I could see what some of the end results look like!

Thank you!

I would if I could work out how to post pictures on here! 😤

Thank you!

Check out my picture on the 1st page.

:chair: