Latest Guest Announcement - NICOLE DE BOER

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Nicole de Boer

Attending: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

e667d7a2b3cbe3691589f8951c730382.jpg

Toronto-born Nicole De Boer made her television acting debut at the age of 11 as the uncredited “little girl at hospital” in Freddie the Freeloader’s Christmas Dinner, an HBO special starring Red Skelton and Vincent Price. For the next 17 years, she worked steadily, primarily on Canadian TV or in U.S. productions that were filmed in Canada, such as TekWar and The Outer Limits (1995 version).

Then in 1998, as a behind-the-scenes search began for a new Dax to fill the departing Terry Farrell’s “shoes,” DS9 writer/producer Hans Beimler recommended a young woman he’d worked with in Canada on two different series. De Boer won the role of Ezri Dax after flying south to test in L.A. DS9 was then in its final season, so a year later De Boer was out of work, but was soon cast as a regular in the television series adaptation of author Stephen King’s The Dead Zone. De Boer has also appeared in the films Prom Night IV, National Lampoon’s Senior Trip, The Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy, and the critically acclaimed Cube, winner of a variety of global festival awards including Best Canadian First Feature at 1997’s Toronto International Film Festival.
More recently Nicole has starred alongside Anthony Michael Hall in the Dead Zone, playing Sarah Bannerman for 6 seasons

been on my "to do" list for far too long!

ooo'er

mind out of the gutter CHAPPiE, I only wanted to count her spots... :poki:

You see, my mind was not in the gutter. It is actually yours as you took a harmless post and presumed it was of gutter level. Honestly, some people only think with one thing. This world used to be so pure and innocent. My mind has been scarred. I need to be purified. Chocolate...help me! :thumbup:

ooo'er

You see, my mind was not in the gutter. It is actually yours as you took a harmless post and presumed it was of gutter level. Honestly, some people only think with one thing. This world used to be so pure and innocent. My mind has been scarred. I need to be purified. Chocolate...help me! :thumbup:

Unfortunately you are incorrect, my mind is located several levels below the gutter - In fact I almost aspire to it! :poki:

ooo'er

Unfortunately you are incorrect, my mind is located several levels below the gutter - In fact I almost aspire to it! :poki:

Well, at least you admit it. My innocent mind is aching.

great guest, we (my mom and myself) actually stood chatting with her after we left the line of Jason David Frank's autograph queue, very warm and friendly. Can't wait to meet her again and get her autograph. I really think she did a great job of portraying Ezri Dax after Terry Farrell left DS9 and they had her character killed off.

ooo'er

Well, at least you admit it. My innocent mind is aching.

Gosh you young things these days, you get a glimpse of a ladies ankle and you get all a flutter! Not in my day I tell you!

• Like 1

An ankle? An ankle? Only in the privacy of the bedroom did I glimpse an ankle when I was courting in my youth. I had to crank up the gramophone in order to cover my gasps of shock when she took her shoes off. Mind you, the sight of a hem just below the knee got my pulse racing.

• Like 1