Upgrading from All Days Pass to Gold Pass

Last year I purchased a weekend ticket and then upgraded to a gold pass.

If I bought an all days pass now, would it be possible to upgrade to a gold pass again (closer to the event)(providing there are still gold passes available)?

If so, what would I need to do to do that?

I want to buy an all days pass now just to make sure i'll definitely get into the event before it sells out, but I want to wait for more guests to be announced before buying a gold pass.

Also, last year, the two £10 photo vouchers included with the gold pass could be used in any way. i.e. rather than using them for two £10 guest photos we could use the vouchers on a photo ticket that cost more than £10. Will it be the same again this year?

Would be great if the autograph tickets could work in the same way as well... I mean there are currently no guests that are charging £10..

I believe you just have to email the shop to arrange an upgrade, like you said depending on if they have any left.

Regarding the £10 vouchers I think it has been said on here that the vouchers were only supposed to be used for the £10 guests, that being able to use them as part payment for more expensive guests was a mistake but the mods will be able to confirm this either way. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90790&p=1955816

Edited by Raylenth

I believe you just have to email the shop to arrange an upgrade, like you said depending on if they have any left.

Regarding the £10 vouchers I think it has been said on here that the vouchers were only supposed to be used for the £10 guests, that being able to use them as part payment for more expensive guests was a mistake but the mods will be able to confirm this either way. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90790&p=1955816

It was a mistake for them to be used for autographs, but they officially changed the policy last year for the photographs. TooTall posted a statement before the event.

Thanks for the help though :)

What Raylenth wrote is correct.

As far as I know the policy is still the same as originally last year. It was changed back then because of the guest situation. But I will check.

If is is as originally announced, it's over 5 months until the show. There'll be plenty of guest announcements, including guests that charge 10 pounds.

I did already reply that what she wrote was correct. Equal to confirmation to me. ;)

EDITED TO ADD: The vouchers are guest specific to 10 Pounds guests unless otherwise announced as I already posted, this has now been confirmed. Last year was a one off.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I don't understand about gold pass still yet and only been to 2 showmasters events but does the gold pass mean I can buy photo shoot and autograph

The gold pass simply gives you a priority access over other pass holder with the exception of diamond guests, As well as this you have access to the talks (unless stated otherwise, for example previous years GoT screening). You also receive two £10 autograph vouchers to be used on £10 and again two £10 photo vouchers that are used the same again with photo shoots.

Using your gold pass you can join the back of any photo or auto queue, once again with the exception of diamond guests.

You will still need to purchase autographs and photoshoots separately.