New Guests?

The line up for this show so far has been fantastic. I was just wondering if any other guests where going to be announced? Since Michael J Fox I don't think there have been any updates to the line up. I think MJF was the only update after Richard Dean Anderson. I know guests can be announced right up until the event date, I was just wondering whether there'd be any updates in the near future.

No way of knowing until we get word from Showmasters. I imagine there will still be more names announced but they only do so when all contracts are signed etc. so we just have to be patient. As you say, guests can be announced right up to the show.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

As WrongName has said they'll only be announced once contracts have been signed. Could you imagine the backlash SM would receive if they said "Oh we're talking to/signing up Fozzie Bear" and then when negotiations fell through they had to backtrack and day "no we're not now" when fans had got themselves worked up in to a fever over Fozzie Bear attending?

Last year there were around 120 TV/Film guests I think, so if that's true there's maybe another 50 or so to be announced? It's a wild guess of course, but Showmasters announce new guests right up until the day the event opens, so there's plenty of time yet. :D