Stan Lee what to get signed?

hi guys :)

Ive had an idea for a frame i want on my wall i have my photoshoot ticket, I'm aiming to get 2 autographs but i really want a picture of like all the marvel character's on a 10x8 or maybe bigger for stan to sign would anyone know a place i could buy such a picture do they exist? I've tried looking on the internet but ive not had much luck does anyone know of anyone who does such a thing?

thanks in advance :)

I have a poster that is not getting used if you want it :)

It has all the marvel characters on and I was gonna use that to get his auto but I got the wall art for Stan the man to sign. I'm not asking for any money for it, it's the least I can do so you can get a autograph :)

aww thank you so much :) im gonna keep looking for now as its a poster they r normally too fragile and big and knowing my luck id rip it on the way home from the con lol!

but if i have no luck id happily take it off your hands :D thank you!

aww thank you so much :) im gonna keep looking for now as its a poster they r normally too fragile and big and knowing my luck id rip it on the way home from the con lol!

but if i have no luck id happily take it off your hands :D thank you!

You can buy postal tubes from places like Staples which are not too expensive and are ideal for transporting posters etc.

I roll my posters and take them in tube it can be done and kept smartly. This poster I have been collecting auto's on for about 6 years now http://i18.photobuck...jm/IMG_0871.jpg it is possible lol.

I am getting an auto for me (it will be on a dvd cover), and one for my brother who is a collector of comics. He will be getting one of his first or classic editions to get it signed.

Edited by wereleopard

wow, that is amazing. I know the lass who I got my Star Wars poster from (the same size as the marvel one which is linked up), she shown me and mom her daughter's one and it had all the signatures from david prowse to mark hamill to carrie fisher etc

I roll my posters and take them in tube it can be done and kept smartly. This poster I have been collecting auto's on for about 6 years now http://i18.photobuck...jm/IMG_0871.jpg it is possible lol.

I am getting an auto for me (it will be on a dvd cover), and one for my brother who is a collector of comics. He will be getting one of his first or classic editions to get it signed.

ahh supernatural! can i steal it please? i have loads of supernatural autos :P but want that aswell i have alot of 10x8 and have a pic of the impala signed from a con i attended!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to think of what to get signed.

I have recently self published my Grandads WW2 memoirs and I was thinking of getting Stan Lee to sign that. It would be different and it would be cool. :thumbup:

Ive just bought a marvel masterworks book of the invincible iron man starting with tales of suspense number 39. I was going to get the inside of the cover signed.

However, i also have a small poster of a load of marvel characters with a cartoon-ised stan lee in the centre.

I now cant decide!

• 1 month later...

I've got an awesome X-Men Vs Avengers comic (Vol 9) if anyone wants to get that signed. I was having trouble deciding what I wanted signed and ultimately decided on The Night of The Goblin the one comic that marked the end of one of the most rediculous arcs of all time as well as the reintroduction of Spider-Man's ultimate evil nemesis, norman osborne.