Is there a discount/group price for having a BTTF poster signed by all

Hi

I was just wondering if there was going to be a discount or group price for having a poster signed by all BTTF attendees...I've just added up the price of having all BTTF attendees sign and it's going to be expensive! Having a group price would make this more manageable and ensure that I can get all the guys to sign and not just the ones I can afford!

Great opportunity to have all these stars together in 2015 though...thanks show masters :-)

• Like 1

This kind of thing only happens in America where there are usually discounts for group signatures or photos. It's just different over here and in America for instance the actors can change their prices and charge what they like on the day. Over there it's not uncommon for celebrities to charge less on a Sunday or even leave early on a Sunday. Over there a $20 autograph can easily be a $25 if you wanted 2 items signed depending on the person just like many actors over there now charge a fortune on a Saturday because it's the busiest day.

I think over here it works very differently and the celebrities doing the signings wont be calling their own shots like in American conventions. They wont be able to charge normal prices on the busy Saturday and less on the less busy Sunday or leave early or give you a discount for wanting multiple things signed. No doubt I'll get told off by people for even mentining the word convention even though the word CON in the event title is just a shortened version of the word CONvention, I'll be reminded no doubt it's a signing event not a convention......despite the word con being in all the promotional details lol.

It's just not gonna work like that, not in the UK. They will want to make as much money as possible and the actors will be told they can't negotiate on prices or anything. The price is per signature. It's just one of those things where again in the UK we kind of get shafted a little bit compared to the rest of the world. If i was you I'd set a budget and DO NOT go over the budget.

• Like 1