An Observation

With all the rubbish and hatred in the world, its worth mentioning that its amazing that we can come together regardless of race, religion, orientation and all have a common awesome goal...to moan about clashes and cancellations and potential queue issues:)

In all seriousness though its clear this event is pulling people together from around the world and forming friendships, helping each other out and treating each other with the respect we all deserve.

Lets hope next weekend kicks spam for everyone.

Just noticed the adjustment in my post.

Kick spam everyone.

Edited by john1980
  • Like 15

It's been a couple of years since I did an event, I'm really looking forward to seeing some friendly faces!

curiosity now has anyone met their true love at a showmasters event?

Well, I did see a Beautiful Camel walking around the venues and every time I looked up she was looking straight at me... My heart was thumping it was true love at first sight... Spent the whole eight hours wondering around the venue thinking I should get her number... When I finally walked over to her she stood right in front of me... and and and It was a Mirror :no: All that time looking in the mirror at myself... :crying:

• Like 3

Well, I did see a Beautiful Camel walking around the venues and every time I looked up she was looking straight at me... My heart was thumping it was true love at first sight... Spent the whole eight hours wondering around the venue thinking I should get her number... When I finally walked over to her she stood right in front of me... and and and It was a Mirror :no: All that time looking in the mirror at myself... :crying:

same kinda because i keep seeing ben affleck in the mirror

I thought I did, but it turned out, after hours of eyeing her up.... to be a cardboard cutout.... of a camel. And there was already another camel eyeing her up, the perv! :-o

People just dont see the nutritional value in pet food

Murph, take note!

10 tins of whiskers added to my Tesco order of bread and butter lol

Whiskers? Well, look at you living the high life. I'd have thought it would be Tesco's own.

People just dont see the nutritional value in pet food

Murph, take note!

10 tins of whiskers added to my Tesco order of bread and butter lol

Whiskers? Well, look at you living the high life. I'd have thought it would be Tesco's own.

Am I setting my sights too high again?

• Like 1

Murph, if you haven't gotten your cat food from Home Bargains, you haven't lived xD.

Yet, to meet anyone. One day,,,, *shakes fist to the heavens dramatically*,,,one day.

I best get out more then, coz I hadn't even heard of it before 🙊

Maybe you could hand out your phone number like VQ tickets and see what happens. One day I might consider it.