Harry Potter film set for this years LFCC

Malcolm's going to be busy, what with ensuring Timelords pics with Karen and Alex etc are good, and these.. :P

Jason mentioned it's free, so I was assuming you'd have to bring your own camera. If Malcolm or Danielle were involved I would have personally would have expected a small charge cause like you say, they'll be busy elsewhere. :dance:

This is brilliant news SM, thanks.

I've organised a Harry Potter costume group and I'm sure they will love this :whistling:

YOU BET I hope we can all have our photo taken there together.... I best be Draco in school robes then haha

WOOHOOO this is awesome and will look so much better than my image program worked photos and THANK YOU for making this free and allowing people to therefore take this opportunity. AWESOME!

• Showmasters Admin

help us do more thing like this by getting the word out on other forums and fan sites

that way we will have more fans attend and we can do more things like this in the future :lol: it all helps make hte events even better for you

thanks guys

jason :thumbup:

help us do more thing like this by getting the word out on other forums and fan sites

that way we will have more fans attend and we can do more things like this in the future ;) it all helps make hte events even better for you

thanks guys

jason :wub:

I'm always posting the updates on my Facebook, hoping it'll get more people to come :D

So my costume plans have changed AGAIN.

Darn you Showmasters and your epic guest and event announcements.

Looks like I shall be Ginny for a bit at LFCC. xD

Edited to avoid confusion... apparently. :D

Haha same for me! Though may or may not be Ginny, depending on what my hair wants to do on the day!

Sorry I don't mean to double post but if I edited my last post it might not be noticed.

Just some questions:

Will there be a queueing system or will the set be free for people to walk in and out when there's space?

Can you take photos with your own camera or will there be a member of staff/crew taking them for you?

Thanks.

Hi All,

Question:

Is this a free for all set ie you can come when u like to walk around the set or is there a quewing system like the photo shoots?

Can you take ur own photos or is there a member of staff around to take them for u?

• Showmasters Admin

Hi All,

Question:

Is this a free for all set ie you can come when u like to walk around the set or is there a quewing system like the photo shoots?

Can you take ur own photos or is there a member of staff around to take them for u?

1: There will be a crew member there manning it, so you could ask them.

2: All photos will be with your own camera.

3: it will be free for all, although should it get too busy we will have to limit the access and have a queue.