Anyone bought their tickets yet?

Hi

Just bought our tickets for LFCC Winter. Can't wait to see which other guests will be announced! Hoping for Lena Headey, but I expect she'll be busy then.

Ah we'll, let's wait and see :)

I gotta wait till end of next month/begining of september as I have to save up.

• Like 1

Good to know I'm not the only one planning! Who do you hope will be there this time?

Any Doctor who 'Doctor' or companions are my main target. ;)

As I missed out on autographs at lfcc because it was sooo busy.

Other than that I'm planning on enjoying cosplaying and actually getting a chance to look at the stalls.

• Like 1

I want to go but am waiting for more guests to be announced first. I can only justify spending the money if there is someone I really, really want to meet. Hopefully someone will come up, if not I will have to wait for LFCC15.

• Like 2

I feel like Peter Capaldi might make LFCC Winter?

Matt seemed to make these conventions for the first few years of his reign...before vanishing off to America. I know it's unlikely, but I'd like to see him back. Or at least someone like Arthur from his era.

• Like 2

I want to go but am waiting for more guests to be announced first. I can only justify spending the money if there is someone I really, really want to meet. Hopefully someone will come up, if not I will have to wait for LFCC15.

Yea I'm in the same situation. I like to collect autographs and meet the guests I like else I just find these particular events boring as its usually the same stuff being sold at stalls and such

I often find myself glancing at stalls and barely ever buying anything. As for anything else like talks and stuff they just don't particularly interest me. Guest meet and greets all the way!

Gimmie Matt Smith and Benedict Cumberbatch please SM!! :dance:

• Like 1

I imagine Lena will be back at some point for the 4th time, each time she seems to be in demand and she seems to enjoy it, so why not eh?

I really want to go, hoping to crew the Saturday but if not I will try my best to make an appearance :smile:

• Like 1

I imagine Lena will be back at some point for the 4th time, each time she seems to be in demand and she seems to enjoy it, so why not eh?

I really want to go, hoping to crew the Saturday but if not I will try my best to make an appearance :smile:

I hope so - I 'd like to get another autograph and photoshoot with her. Did she do winter last year anyone know? Edited by Leenie1965

I hope so - I 'd like to get another autograph and photoshoot with her. Did she do winter last year anyone know?

No. Far as am aware she's been last two summer comic cons & Collectormania.....2012 I think it was.

Not going yet as guests currently announced I've either already met or not fussed about.

• Like 1

I'm hoping to go but it's only a couple of weeks after another (smaller but very Star Wars based) event near where I live that I'm going too which unfortunately means I can't go to DSTL( same weekend) and meet Patrick Stewart :( the preorder is £5 more that at the event +£5 if you want dedication :( just waiting for more guests to be announced for this to see if it's worth it, maybe just coming for standard entry and a few autos on the poster

• Like 1

I bought my Saturday Early Bird, with photoshoots with Ralph Macchio, Chris Barrie and Lance Guest.

Love Red Dwarf, The Last Starfighter is up there as one of my favourite 80's feel-good sci-fi films (much like Flight of the Navigator), and who wouldn't want to meet The Karate Kid? Think I am going to grab Catherine Mary Stewart too...

I live quite close so its easier for me to get along than some, and I didn't really get a chance to look at all the stalls at LFCC14 so hopefully will get a better look this time around. There always seems to be something that catches my eye.

Also, if it's the last SM event at Earl's Court, it would be kinda nice to go, just to see it off.

• Like 1