Guest Reschedule to Brighton - Brenock O'Connor

Wow that sucks! He was literally the only guest that made me consider going up until this point. Cardiff really has gone steadily downhill since the first one and although I've been to every Cardiff con because it's my local one I may make the hard decision not to attend this year if it stays like this. Please announce some top guests soon because I'm holding off buying me and my girlfriend entry tickets until it happens.

Also I hate the announcement "Guest Reschedule to Brighton" instead of " Guest Cancellation" because they have cancelled the Cardiff con and signed up to the Brighton one so trying to soften the blow that they've rescheduled instead of cancelled is pointless as I assume a small percentage of people attending Cardiff will also be attending Brighton so as far as they're concerned it's a cancellation.

Also I hate the announcement "Guest Reschedule to Brighton" instead of " Guest Cancellation" because they have cancelled the Cardiff con and signed up to the Brighton one so trying to soften the blow that they've rescheduled instead of cancelled is pointless as I assume a small percentage of people attending Cardiff will also be attending Brighton so as far as they're concerned it's a cancellation.

This is spot on. It's obviously a softer way of saying 'Guest is now 3 hours 13 minutes away instead of 20 minutes away'!

This is spot on. It's obviously a softer way of saying 'Guest is now 3 hours 13 minutes away instead of 20 minutes away'!

I understand both of your point of view, but it also lets those who are going to both shows that they can still meet him, and also that anyone who wants an auto but can't get to Brighton, that they could still use the Pre-order service if they wanted to. I do know what you mean though.

I understand both of your point of view, but it also lets those who are going to both shows that they can still meet him, and also that anyone who wants an auto but can't get to Brighton, that they could still use the Pre-order service if they wanted to. I do know what you mean though.

I get what you're saying, but it right royally stuffs up those of us who like getting the photoshoots over the autographs though!