Guest Cancellation - Greg Grunberg

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We regret to announce that Greg Grunberg is no longer able to attend Collectormania 12. As has been previously discussed, Greg learned that other committments would curtail the amount of time he could attend, and we have been working hard with him to see if we could still get him to attend the show for a lesser time, a day and a half of the event. He desperately wanted to make it, and to not let down his fans. However it has now become clear that he won't be able to attend, even for that reduced period.

Greg still wishes to come over, and he has agreed to attend Eclipse in March.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a shame for all the Heroes fans!

SM - Is whats been announced the final lineup (obviously taking into account unforseen circumstances) or are you still working on any other guests?

And before people think I am having a go...I'm not, i'm just asking! :chair:

No offence, but that is by far the most annoying question anyone can ask ... for reasons that davidB will shortly provide ....

Thats a shame for all the Heroes fans!

SM - Is whats been announced the final lineup (obviously taking into account unforseen circumstances) or are you still working on any other guests?

And before people think I am having a go...I'm not, i'm just asking! :chair:

No offence, but that is by far the most annoying question anyone can ask ... for reasons that davidB will shortly provide ....

Ok, I'm not asking for further guests BUT are SM still working on other guests! which is a pefectly answerable question...yes or no. And the question was not addressed to you or davidb.

I'm going to look on the bright side....it save's me a bit of money at the weekend lol

Lol Same thinking here loved to meet him but this saves me atleast 40 pounds. Tougether with the Harry potter twins its atleast 65. But i think i will spend it again isnt it on signatures than its on merchandise because there is always something to find.

I'm gutted as I was only going for Greg so as it stands this will be the first Collectormania I'll miss since my first which was C6. On the positive side, I'm incredibly glad he's been announced for Eclipse as Greg seems to be the type of guest that will be a huge hit in a convention setting plus now I'll also get to see him do a talk.

*disclaimer.. kidding!

...mostly. :jason:

you kidding? i don't believe it for a second :chair:

the eclipse announcement made an ill girl very happy here, i can possibly face uni tomorrow with a smile (notice the possibly) i do feel bad for the people who had sorted trains etc out for this but its the risks you take, i was gunna but in the end had no money so that saved my trip down and spending the money on other people lol